PDA

View Full Version : Paintless Dent Repair In Mebourne

Whubbsie
20-08-2008, 03:56 PM
Put a dint in the door of my week old POGO but no probs got on to

The Dent Maestro Pty Ltd.

Come out the next day and fixed it

Cameron was the tech that come out he went through what he was going to do before had with me and answered all my questions.

He took care of it in 20mins car looks like it never happened.

9/26-28 Christensen Street, Cheltenham Vic 3192

Tel: 03 95929717
Mob: 0412010910 (Darren the Boss)

rvan.lim
04-07-2011, 11:35 PM
bumping an old thread...

thinking to fixing up some dents on my mkv...
Will give this guy a call and at the same time i am interested to do guard rolling and flaring.
Hope they do it too...

Anyone else know other recommendation?

vwthunder
05-07-2011, 10:46 AM
There is a place on Kings Way that does Mercedes, Brabus etc. They have some old guy that works out the back.
He looks like he has been doing it since cars were invented lol. He does all the cars for the Mercedes dealer across the Rd.
I have a dint in the Hatch and one in the front guard, he said no worries, $200 for both, has to take the wheel off etc to access in the front panel.

Havent had it done yet, but i will soon hopefully

Drake
06-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Had a dent removed by the Dent Maestro and you cant even tell it was there in the first place. They are now based in Port Melbourne. Highly recommend them!

rvan.lim
06-07-2011, 08:55 PM
do they do guard rolling and flaring?
any contacts?

i tried calling the first post recommendation but no one seems to pick up... erm:confused:

Had a dent removed by the Dent Maestro and you cant even tell it was there in the first place. They are now based in Port Melbourne. Highly recommend them!

kov
25-08-2011, 08:56 PM
will have to get this guy out for my missus cx7 got a couple of dents to get out...