PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Detailing Clinic

DMS_Dan
18-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Hey Guys,

On the 24th Of August there is a detailing clinic being held by carcareproducts.com.au

I usually attend to help out but this time im unable to. They still have some spots avilable if you are intrested in attending. Its a very imformative day and will set you on the right path if you are looking for a bit of guidance.

The clinic will cover
- Safe washing and drying
- Clay Bars
- Polishing - Hand and Machine
- Wax's, sealant's and glazes

Its very hands on with demonstrations and you get a go. Lunch and soft drinks are provided.

Cost is $40 and you get a gift voucher if you want to buy any products.

For more info contact me.

Dan

dubbed
19-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Dan, do are you aware of anything like this that happens down south here in Melbourne?

Flaps
19-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Whats the address?

DMS_Dan
19-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Dan, do are you aware of anything like this that happens down south here in Melbourne?

Yes. Contact Damian a final inspection. If you get a group of say 15 - 20 he will organise a night for you.

Whats the address?

Its in Rozelle. The actual address details are given once the guys recieve payment. :)

SmutsGTI
24-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Hey Dan,

Big thanks I went to the workshop this morning. Learn't an absolute truckload Mike and Gary are very knowledgeable. We all had a go at claying and polishing with Rotary and Random Orbital the results are amazing and i'm definately buying a Megs G220. We also discussed all aspects of detailing focussing on types of polish and my fave the waxes. Had to buy some gear the Dodo Orange Crush being the best purchase. Big thanks again to www.carcareproducts.com.au

Cheers again

Smuts

P.S There were 8 xr8's and 1 HSV Clubby there lol we need to get a VW day happening!

DMS_Dan
24-08-2008, 08:13 PM
lol Glad you enjoyed it!! Yeah if you guys can pull 10 -15 people together we can make it a VW day!!

I am a massive orange crush fan lol i use it on everything lol!!