PDA

View Full Version : If you need a good VW mechanic..

torque
18-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Do not hesitate to call vw_tech... He just did the cambelt/water pump and a general 60k service on my mk4.

Very happy ; his attention to detail is second to none... he knows these cars inside out.
I am no relative of his and I only met him on these forums, I am posting as I was genuinly pleased by his services..

Highly recommended.

99gti
18-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Couldn't agree more. He also did mine when I was living down in Mexico. Top guy too!

dubbed
18-08-2008, 12:26 PM
He might get a pestering PM from me one day... :mowlawn:

GTI_69
18-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Do not hesitate to call vw_tech... He just did the cambelt/water pump and a general 60k service on my mk4.

Very happy ; his attention to detail is second to none... he knows these cars inside out.
I am no relative of his and I only met him on these forums, I am posting as I was genuinly pleased by his services..

Highly recommended.

I was very happy with his work also!!! He did the Cambelt and water pump on my car a while back and like you said his attention to detail is second to none! Top Guy..

OEM G60
19-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Where is he based ??

GTI_69
19-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Where is he based ??

Hoppers Crossing, Its worth the drive if you're not from that area. I'm sure other members here will agree with me. send him a PM and be specific with what you need done. You can even supply your own parts if you want!!

GT3
31-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Agree with all the comments here. Had issues with rattles - he sorted them all out, replaced new grills, new DV, his work is 100%. Will be doing lots more with him. Highly recommended.

FknDubbin
15-09-2008, 10:47 PM
I worked with VWTech at VW and he knows his stuff inside out. Has all the diagnostic equipment and the right tools. Has always helped me out with genuine parts aswell. Highly recommended. :)

golfaki
18-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Thanks for your help today VW_tech, much appreciated mate..........

Will be in touch!!

golfaki
26-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Once again was in need of someone to get the cam belt & pump done, luckily for me I aint that far from VW_tech therefore jobs like that his the first I contact.

Again pleased with his work & price, great bloke and would not hesitate to recomend him!!!

Thanks again mate!!!

vw_tech
26-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Once again was in need of someone to get the cam belt & pump done, luckily for me I aint that far from VW_tech therefore jobs like that his the first I contact.

Again pleased with his work & price, great bloke and would not hesitate to recomend him!!!

Thanks again mate!!!

No worries mate!! Glad to help.