PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

FlowerPower
10-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi everyone,
this looks like a great site, few things about myself, i have a 1966 Vw Beetle, its been restored, including the interior, and i am always looking for info and suppliers for those hard to find parts.
I dont have as much time for my little love bug as i once did, and i am seriously considering selling so that she gets the Time, Attention and Love she deserves.
That is how i actually stumbled across your site infact, good old google huh?
Thanks for welcoming me. i look forward to having a look around.

Cheers

Golf Houso
10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Good to see another aircooler finding an interest in the new Volkswagens, I'm sure you will find the information your looking for on this forum.

Are there any water cooled VW's that you have a particular interest in at the moment?

Jarred
10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Welcome buddy. Enjoy your stay in the pool!

TSi2NV
10-08-2008, 04:59 PM
welcome aboard :):)

Treza360
10-08-2008, 06:34 PM
G'day and welcome aboard. I see that you're in Blackwater. If you stick around we'll have to get together and have a few beers next time I make a trip up there. The company I work for does contract work for quite a few of the mines up there.
Cheers,
Trent

FlowerPower
12-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Too Cool Treza360, a lot of people travel up this way for work, my husband works in one of the mines out here.
And to answer your question Golf, i always thought Beetles were oil cooled so there you go (as you can tell, yes i am a girl and a blonde. haha)
I do love the Vw Golf's, but my love for the Beetle is greater by far, i will have to take some piccies for you when i get the chance.

phaeton
12-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Welcome abroad FlowerPower :D

Its good to see another Aircooler on here ;)