PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Tuning houses in Aus?

GoLfMan
30-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Who does chips and exhausts for diesels in Australia? can anyone point me in the right direction please?
cheers :)

gtimk5
30-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Volkspower in Melbourne can flash the deisels with the Oettinger remap. No 6 hour trial is available for the TDIs yet. Give Dean a ring, and mention me!
Andrew:)

GoLfMan
30-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Volkspower in Melbourne can flash the deisels with the Oettinger remap. No 6 hour trial is available for the TDIs yet. Give Dean a ring, and mention me!
Andrew:)
Ill mention it when i go down to get the Bug RWC :) cheers mate you help me no end!!!!

gtimk5
30-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Not a problem Josh, it is my pleasure and thats what we are all here for mate!:) Andrew:)

GoLfMan
30-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Not a problem Josh, it is my pleasure and thats what we are all here for mate!:) Andrew:)
Cheers mate :) I should get Girl to take me out shoppin for some wheels next ;)

gtimk5
31-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Maybe you could talk grl into getting some wheels too. Bulk discount may apply. Pologti is running some black standard new beetle rims16s, in the upcoming hillclimb down here. Will probably look OK. Will post pics soon Cheers, Andrew:)

GoLfMan
31-08-2006, 02:27 PM
if they do look ok, i mite look at widened steelies, could be awesome!
yeh i want girl to buy some rims aswell... i like the sound of discount :D
If you dont mind my asking how much did you pay for your wheels Andrew?

gtimk5
31-08-2006, 06:53 PM
A hell of a lot! I bought 8 wheels and it came to nearly $5,500! BBS are beaut wheels and I spose you get what you pay for. I will get some pics of pologtis car with the 16in new beetle steel wheels that he is running in the hillclimb sunday week.:)

GoLfMan
31-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Dam thats costly wheels!!!! thats circa $2750 a set!!!!
that would be awesome if you did take some photos of the steelies mate cheers :)

gtimk5
31-08-2006, 07:30 PM
I have had cheap wheels on my cars and I have had problems. The wheekls I fan on the black mk2, now 86gtis were PCWs. When I had the tyres changed the wheels bent badly when they were taking the old tyres off. Also, every wheel that have ever bought have been discontinued in style when I have gone for extras. BBS are timeless and expensive. Couldn't bring myself to fitting some "Rodney Jane wheels or whatever to what will be a classic Golf in years to come. :)
To fit 18s would have been out of my budget at the moment unfortunately

GoLfMan
31-08-2006, 07:37 PM
No doubt in my mind BBS are a quality wheel, i love em!!!
but nearly 3g's is stretchin it unfortunately, my dad just wouldnt spend that much on wheels :(