PDA

View Full Version : DubAddiction

MattyT
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Yay for DubAddiction, i got my little stubby antenna today, fits like a charm :biggrin:

MissVuks
03-07-2008, 10:18 AM
i got my gloss b pillars from dubaddiction - transaction went without a hitch, arrived perfectly packaged!!

As soon as more polo parts pop up on the site i'd definitely buy without hesitation :D

Tim
03-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the support guys!

We are working on a deal to stock the polo dash cubby that replaces the top tray so that should be in stock within a couple weeks. The popularity of the gloss B pillars has shocked me. Unfortunately we have sold out but new stock should be here by late next week.

Id love to carry more Polo parts so if you guys ever have any ideas of what you would like to see.

Also our first shipment of stock from Black Forest Industries in the US will be arriving soon. This will mosty comprise of uprated engine and gearbox mounts for mk3, 4 and 5. And we will also be stocking their hub centric wheel spacers too!

tobes
03-07-2008, 11:45 AM
i got my gloss b pillars from dubaddiction - transaction went without a hitch, arrived perfectly packaged!!

As soon as more polo parts pop up on the site i'd definitely buy without hesitation :D

That is because you have a problem, a serious dubAdditction :nana:

If ever there was a candidate for Dubs Anonymous it would be you.

Tobes :wasntme:

DubSteve
03-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Also our first shipment of stock from Black Forest Industries in the US will be arriving soon. This will mosty comprise of uprated engine and gearbox mounts for mk3, 4 and 5. And we will also be stocking their hub centric wheel spacers too!

Thankyou lord the man has spoken, Tim consider the mounts sold by me;)

99gti
03-07-2008, 10:56 PM
:tapfingers:

Taps fingers waiting for some Mk4 goodies....

Lets watch the pretty girl dacne instead...

:dancer:

Tim
03-07-2008, 11:03 PM
:tapfingers:

Taps fingers waiting for some Mk4 goodies....

Lets watch the pretty girl dacne instead...

:dancer:

what do u get the man that already has everything? :D

Seriously. Let me know what you want to see.

99gti
03-07-2008, 11:08 PM
what do u get the man that already has everything? :D

Seriously. Let me know what you want to see.

RHD pillar mount gauge holder. :D

Lorenz
03-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Ive been looking at getting new engine mounts and hub centric spacers from the US, but screw that if your getting them in :D :D :D :D
Your a bloody life saver mate!

Couldnt have been happier with the transaction and shipping and final product through you Tim, so looking forward to dealing with you again very soon by the sounds of it ;)

Alper
14-07-2008, 08:00 PM
can u guys order in stuff ??

leasaunce
06-08-2008, 12:38 AM
dubaddiction! TOPS!

purchased the Gloss B pillars, paid via paypal, then they shipped it out the next day, Super quick... now just playing the WAITING GAME. cheers guys!

sell more parts for the POLO! but keep it up, i will buy the cubby thing later... when i have spare $$

Tim
06-08-2008, 09:34 AM
can u guys order in stuff ??

At this stage we are trying to avoid ordering stuff as people want it. It just leads to problems when people get impatient as the time from order to arrival in Australia can be weeks or months.

What we do encourage is people let us know what sort of things they would like to see available on the site. It makes it easier to gauge demand that way. I have already had quite a few suggestions and as we grow some of them will be put into place.

Pullstarter
22-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Received my expansion tank from Tim today in about 2 working days! Speedy Gonzalez! Cheers Tim!

Giallorosso
22-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Excellent site - received gloss B pillars, dash cubby and OEM antenna three days after ordering.

Couldn't be happier and hope to see more Polo parts in the future.

When are you expecting the SEAT Intake Pipe in stock again?

Tim
22-09-2008, 08:05 PM
SEAT intakes are roughly a couple weeks away at this stage as part of another shipment on its way over from germany.
If you need one sooner perhaps if you message shaneth, another one of the forums sponsors he may have some available?

Jondarren
23-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Got my Sharan Stubby Antenna last week and it looks the bomb! Thanks for the easy, and fast ordering process Dubaddiction.

Jon