PDA

View Full Version : Beige leather Care

livingthedream
20-06-2008, 05:59 PM
OK, i have read most of the threads regarding leather care on the forum and have picked up some autoglym products and some Maguires leather cleaning wipes. This is my first car with leather and i couldnt resist the beige so now the next thing is ensuring i keep it looking clean and beautiful, hence this thread.

So for those that have or have had beige leather whats the secret? i occasionally where denim ( on weekends) and have read that with this i should be cleaning close to every week.

So how do i clean, whats the method and process for best results (do i rub in products, wipe them etc)? Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks in advance

DUB 20V
20-06-2008, 06:27 PM
for good stuff www.waxit.com.au

gti
03-08-2008, 10:12 PM
When do you actually start applying products on the leather? As soon as you have it to help protect it? Is all leather care suitable for any colour? Latte, Anthracite etc. Anyone used the VW stuff?

tezza
04-08-2008, 09:20 AM
I found this site really good for tips and tricks in keeping your car inside and outside up to scratch

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/

or

http://www.finalinspection.com.au/forums/

DMS_Dan
05-08-2008, 07:10 PM
the best leather cleaner for regular cleaning is Lexol PH leather cleaner. Once you have cleaned it you should apply a conditioner. I recommend Z10 as the best. You can get it from
here: www.finalinspection.com.au
here: www.waxit.com.au
or here: www.carcareproducts.com.au

gti
09-09-2008, 01:24 AM
the best leather cleaner for regular cleaning is Lexol PH leather cleaner. Once you have cleaned it you should apply a conditioner. I recommend Z10 as the best. You can get it from
here: www.finalinspection.com.au
here: www.waxit.com.au
or here: www.carcareproducts.com.au

Do you also do leather care Dan? I just looked at your detailing work! Brilliant!

DMS_Dan
09-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Do you also do leather care Dan? I just looked at your detailing work! Brilliant!

Yes i do. A leather clean and feed is $80 or $40 if booked with any detail. Thanks very much

G60JAY
09-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Best stuff I've used is Gliptone. Works really well.

Euro-Aus
10-09-2008, 03:06 PM
hey mate! hows it going? Bodytech Auto Wipes has a product that you use as a wipe, cleans well and conditions the leather really well... ph 131126..

DMS_Dan
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Products that clean and condition in one step are pretty pointless. To be effective you cant have to two in together. 2 dedicated products will do a much better job than a combination one