PDA

View Full Version : Plastic/Rubber moulding?

majimbo
17-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi there, i've recently fitted a Euro lip to the front of my T4 and it looks awesome. Now that its on, there's just one little thing that i cant seem to get past. As im sure you know, the bootom of the bumper is curved and has no decent flat surface (except for right on the end ofeither side), that being said i know have the dilemma of where the lip and the Bumper are not flush, although not very noticable i would like to use something to fill the gap and create a more smooth look and finish. Both the bumper and the lip are plastic, would anyone be able to recommend a product that i could use to achieve this (aside from fibre glass that is), all i can think of atm is silicone but is this the only option? something that is could use to mould and shape and then sand to a smooth finish, is there any sort of plastic putty, similar to that used to plug holes on metals? Any help would be much appreciated, Thanx people

Soundofav6
17-06-2008, 01:03 PM
euro lip on a T4... Cool. I think a picture would help us help you.

majimbo
18-06-2008, 01:39 PM
do you have a personal email address that i could send it to as i'm not familiar with the photobucket method that is used to post pics on the forum. Thanx