PDA

View Full Version : QLD *Attention to all R32 owner* Brisbane AWD cruise

d_drifter_@pple
03-06-2008, 02:10 AM
hi people

i am actually a Mod from AWD-Turbo.net. We are going to have a cruise on later this mth in brisbane. . . if any of the AWD VW owner (doesnt matter even its not turbo, as long as its a AWD) up here is interested to come, here is the detail. . . . I know i am new to this site, dun know rather i am allow to post a event out too:confused:
Anyway if this move was not allowed, Mod please delete my topic. Thanks

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

the time has come, get out your calanders and clear 29th of june
please note the date change due to personal commitments
as it will be the first official AWD-TURBO.NET cruise
e will orgainise to have 3 meeting spots, followed by 200kms of great roads and finishing with a session of go karting at http://www.bigkart.com.au/info.html
cost is about $35-45 from memory depending on numbers we have

the day will be starting with:
1st meet will be 9.30am at the bp service center at coomera we will be leaving at 9.45am sharp. If you miss this meet just head straight for the next one as the direction sheets wont be handed out until the 3rd location. We will be taking the gateway so make sure you have the toll money $2.60.

2nd meet will be at the shell service center on the gateway at nudgee at 10.30am and we will be leaving at 10.45am sharp. If you miss this meet just head straight for the next one as the direction sheets wont be handed out until the 3rd location.

3rd meet will be at the bp service center northbound on the bruce highway at 11.00am and we will leave at 11.30am.
Direction sheets will be handed out at this location.
from here we have about 200kms of driving ahead of us.

THINGS YOU NEED FOR THE DAY
please be sure that you have a full tank of petrol or at least enough to take you 200km from the final meet
please be sure you are wearing closed footwear.
for those who will be at the first meet please make sure you have toll money.
cameras
uhf's if you have them though they are not mandatory
most important is front and rear drivshafts and a good attitude
optional extras include sick bag for any pasengers who might not like all the twists and turns of the roads we will be taking.

awd-turbo stickers will be available on the day
so post up if you are coming and also if you can give me numbers of passengers that would be great

http://www.awd-turbo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52&sid=7f299beffb98eff7291bb0209909252d