PDA

View Full Version : R36 delivery dates

mortonview
24-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi all, I ordered a R36 wagon in October 07. I have been reading all the comments about delivery dates so this may help. My son is the service manager at a VW dealership. As far as they are concerned there is 2 shipments on the water due to arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks. The release date is anywhere between the 1st July and 1st November. VWA has given them NO indication of release dates but the word is 1st October to match up with the Sydney Mpotor Show. Will let you all know as soon as I know. Bye

LIFE IN THE LOW LANE
24-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi all, I ordered a R36 wagon in October 07. I have been reading all the comments about delivery dates so this may help. My son is the service manager at a VW dealership. As far as they are concerned there is 2 shipments on the water due to arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks. The release date is anywhere between the 1st July and 1st November. VWA has given them NO indication of release dates but the word is 1st October to match up with the Sydney Mpotor Show. Will let you all know as soon as I know. Bye

nice too see that you havn't bothered to read any of the threads about the R36....

Steve
24-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Mine's off the water now... it was unloaded in Melbourne today :)