PDA

View Full Version : Had a little time last night.

PoloGTi
05-08-2006, 03:31 PM
was up late could not sleep so i was playing with paint brush lol. o well not bad for a first time i guess
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/theblackgeneration/polorob.jpg

gtigrl
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM
was up late could not sleep so i was playing with paint brush lol. o well not bad for a first time i guess
http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/
Hey you caught my interest there, and now my brain is ticking over.... very cool:)

gtigrl
05-08-2006, 03:35 PM
where did you take that pic by the way, there is no where I can go to get such a good backdrop

Golf Loon
05-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Great Ocean Road GTIGRL. Thatd make a good backdrop. Maybe 12 apostles.

gtigrl
05-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Great Ocean Road GTIGRL. Thatd make a good backdrop. Maybe 12 apostles.
True didn't think of the obvious .. thanks

gtimk5
05-08-2006, 09:09 PM
umm, 11 apostles now I think? What about the Arthurs Seat area? Or at the Port Phillp bay entrance? Imagination gtigrl! :)

GoLfMan
05-08-2006, 09:49 PM
top of mout dandenong looking over the whole city ;)

PoloGTi
05-08-2006, 11:49 PM
where did you take that pic by the way, there is no where I can go to get such a good backdrop
It's taken on top of Mt Wellington well almost on top lol Hobart sists at the bottom 25min drive of center of town and u find your self on a mountain with sweet as views. Love tassie does not take long to get any where kehehehe.

gtigrl
06-08-2006, 09:44 AM
It's taken on top of Mt Wellington well almost on top lol Hobart sists at the bottom 25min drive of center of town and u find your self on a mountain with sweet as views. Love tassie does not take long to get any where kehehehe.
Well I think I am going to take these suggestions and my rolliflex and take some snaps of my car pretty soon.... now if we could just get some sun down here....

worm
06-08-2006, 09:54 AM
From memory there are only 7 apsotles left.

gtigrl: You would be surprised at how many great locations there are to get photos. I ride a motorbike so I get around quiet a bit.
Some great locations are:

View of the city at night go around to the docs, where channel 7 head quarters is. At night the city lights up and looks fantastic!

Mountain Views: Lake mountain. There is some awsome locations to get photos along Black spur through healsville, onto Warburton and up to the top of lake mountain. On a sunny day the views are buetiful, and its only 1 hr drive from melb

Ocean views: Great ocean rd is the best. Im sure everyone knows about it.

Just to add, im about to leave for the black spur for a ride! Corners are plenty and a rd surface to die for!

gtigrl
06-08-2006, 10:05 AM
From memory there are only 7 apsotles left.

gtigrl: You would be surprised at how many great locations there are to get photos. I ride a motorbike so I get around quiet a bit.
Some great locations are:

View of the city at night go around to the docs, where channel 7 head quarters is. At night the city lights up and looks fantastic!

Mountain Views: Lake mountain. There is some awsome locations to get photos along Black spur through healsville, onto Warburton and up to the top of lake mountain. On a sunny day the views are buetiful, and its only 1 hr drive from melb

Ocean views: Great ocean rd is the best. Im sure everyone knows about it.

Just to add, im about to leave for the black spur for a ride! Corners are plenty and a rd surface to die for!

Thanks for that, my oldes live near flowerdale which isn't too far from Healsville so that ride could be on the plans soon :)
Enjoy your ride ;)

gtigrl
16-08-2006, 01:11 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this thread has gone to sleep

gtimk5
16-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Huh..........! You woke me up, bugger.............Going againL..........zzzzzzzzzz
:cool:

PoloGTi
16-08-2006, 09:49 PM
hey found this today what do you guys think?

http://www.hella.com/produktion/HellaCOM/WebSite/Channels/Drivers/Vehicle_specific_Products/VW_PoloIV/DRL/DRL.jsp

gtigrl
16-08-2006, 10:03 PM
they look really good, wouldn't mind doing something like that to my little silver rocket

PoloGTi
16-08-2006, 10:15 PM
yeah they are nice not sure where to get the lights in aus. They are hella good brand so see if i can import them kehehe

gtigrl
16-08-2006, 10:18 PM
:D
yeah they are nice not sure where to get the lights in aus. They are hella good brand so see if i can import them kehehe
You know I read that the first time really quickly and for a moment I thought Aus said anus.... really need some sleep :confused:

PoloGTi
16-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Umm gee dont want to make that mistake too many times. lol Sleep sounds like a good plan for you.

gtimk5
17-08-2006, 05:05 AM
its a blonde thing,,,,,,Ha!:o