PDA

View Full Version : Auto electrician wanted in Perth

balkanac
04-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi everyone,
One of my friends just got a 4 door MK2 GTi and the wiring in it is a mess. He needs a competent auto electrician who knows what he is doing around these cars. He also has a Haynes Manual (soft copy) that the elec can borrow. He tried Golfwagen but Joe said that this is out of his hands.
Any advice appreciated

gareth_oau
04-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Lances Auto Electrics has been operating in the same quality-looking business for over 25 yrs in Cannington. dont know how great they are, but for a single business to be going for that long, they must be doing something right

Springbok
12-05-2008, 10:52 AM
Electrical repairs are not out of our hands, sometimes customer budgets are.

roccodingo
14-05-2008, 09:08 PM
If your using a Haynes manual, you will need a miracle to happen, go buy a bentley and do it right..

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/volkswagen

GOLFBALLS
17-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Electrical repairs are not out of our hands, sometimes customer budgets are.
Haha!
Damn straight!
I saw that car up there and it was mess indeed. It would probably cost more to fix that than the car is worthj:

balkanac
04-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Haha!
Damn straight!
I saw that car up there and it was mess indeed. It would probably cost more to fix that than the car is worthj:

If you are interested, it costed $300 to fix everything and it was a mess

spiff
18-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Sorry to dig this out of the deep, but I didn't want to start a new thread with the same title.

Been busy and now I've got some time, I want to connect the sunvisor connection to my new sunvisor. It's probably an easy job, but I just don't know what connectors to use.

Anyone been to any auto-electricians that know what they're doing and don't cost an arm and a leg.
Or any of you guys locally knowledgable enough to help me take a look and give some advice? (I could create a separate post)