PDA

View Full Version : Weather shields/ Window visor for Golf V

GTI_future
30-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone, i'm currently looking for Weather shields/ Window visor for my golf GTI, i has been searching around and called autobarn and autocheap, they don't have volkswagen stuffs, they told me have to get genuine from vw.

the only place i found in ebay from US, but some feedback shown their stuff not really good indeed. is anyone who where should i get these from?

jetta1
19-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi Mate, any volkswagen dealer will supply the slim shields, I put them on my mk5 Jetta, sensational, stops the rain getting in, and lets the ciggy smoke out:)

STV4SYT
20-05-2008, 09:47 AM
How much $$$?

Can u buy just 1?

i find the extra large windows let a lot of wind in and im a window down kinda guy most of the time.

Mischa
20-05-2008, 09:54 AM
gguuuyyssss... theyr'e such nicccee carrrrsss.... dont ruin them with weeaathhheerrr shiieeelllddsss :P

STV4SYT
20-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I admit they look crap, but the point is they have a use and im prepared to slightly taint 1 side of my car so i can have my window down a bit more comfortably.

Function over fashion sometimes....

Russ59
12-07-2008, 09:55 PM
How much $$$?

Can u buy just 1?

i find the extra large windows let a lot of wind in and im a window down kinda guy most of the time.

I was pricing a few things the other day from A VW dealer in Sydney and they quoted me $62.81 for a pair of slimline weather shields Drivers and Passengers for an 08 Golf TDi GT Sport. They sell them as a pair.

Russ

GTI_future
13-07-2008, 12:25 AM
I was pricing a few things the other day from A VW dealer in Sydney and they quoted me $62.81 for a pair of slimline weather shields Drivers and Passengers for an 08 Golf TDi GT Sport. They sell them as a pair.

Russ

i got them too, look really nice on GOLF