PDA

View Full Version : Pomelo Yellow

Cyberman
01-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Is the Australian golf mk 8 "Pomelo Yellow" really different to the "Lime Yellow" sold in Europe? I've not found the Pomelo colour mentioned on other VW websites around the world.

Cyberman
04-03-2021, 11:46 AM
I just got confirmation from VW Australia that the Pomelo yellow is the same as the Lime yellow overseas. I guess I tend to think of lime as being green ("lime green"). I'm not sure what to think of this colour (as I really like bright colours), especially worried about reselling it in about 8 years. For me, the other colours are boring or too dark. I think I should look at other makes (pity as I've had 3 Golfs over about 20 years, and loved them).

brad
05-03-2021, 11:11 AM
If you are keeping for 8 years then would you rather live with the colour you want or have a colour that you don't and get a thousand $$ more?

Splashalot
05-03-2021, 12:31 PM
If you are keeping for 8 years then would you rather live with the colour you want or have a colour that you don't and get a thousand $$ more?

This - by a thousand times. Just buy the colour you like best.

Cyberman
17-03-2021, 06:16 PM
In a local dealer I saw a sample of the Pomelo Yellow (in German "Limonengelb C1C1, Metallic L1W"), which looks stunning (shiny metallic yellow with just a touch of green, making it "wow").
To me it looks even better than the new Kings Red ("Kings Red P8P8, Metallic C3J"), which is really good.