PDA

View Full Version : Paint correction

99gti
21-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Who here has had their car profesional detailed?

I'm perhaps getting old and lazy but I'd realy like for someone to reguvinate the paintwork to it's former glory. I have done it once before but I still wasn't happy with the end result and I feel that someone who does it profesionaly would be able to do a better job than me.

Does anyone know of someone who is good in Sydney?

Mischa
21-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Who here has had their car profesional detailed?

I'm perhaps getting old and lazy but I'd realy like for someone to reguvinate the paintwork to it's former glory. I have done it once before but I still wasn't happy with the end result and I feel that someone who does it profesionaly would be able to do a better job than me.

Does anyone know of someone who is good in Sydney?

jack hillerman's in artarmon they always do a perfect job and are very negotiable but they'll do a great job. www.jackhillermans.com.au

velly_16v_cab
21-02-2008, 10:06 PM
shame you wasnt in the REAL south wales ;)

w3lsh would have sorted you out mate j:

Jarred
21-02-2008, 10:16 PM
shame you wasnt in the REAL south wales ;)

w3lsh would have sorted you out mate j:

just ship him over, stig style.

velly_16v_cab
22-02-2008, 06:45 AM
lol, $4000 just to have your car detailed j: j: j:...send it over in october and i will take it to the nurburgring for you lol;)

DMS_Dan
23-05-2008, 10:54 PM
I know someone Neil lol

99gti
24-05-2008, 10:18 AM
I know someone Neil lol

I also know someone now too ;)

VR6child
03-08-2008, 04:26 PM
I was thinking of getting my VR6 done at final inspection, as I doubt its ever had a polish in it's life. I've heard this place is good, is it worth the hundred or so dollars tho?

The_Hawk
03-08-2008, 04:34 PM
What is the cost? or the range if it's that much?

I would most likely give it a good clean then take it over and ask for opinions first. Hopefully they can say yay or nay to any improvements they can provide.

I mean I do a decent job, but I'm no expert.

Jarred
03-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I was thinking of getting my VR6 done at final inspection, as I doubt its ever had a polish in it's life. I've heard this place is good, is it worth the hundred or so dollars tho?

I would pay 100 bucks to have my car professionally done. well not on my mk 1, but if I had a "new" car i would.

i've also heard a few good things from memebers on here about final inspection.

VR6child
03-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I figured its worth getting done, as its probably never had a detailing since it rolled out of the factory. Once the pros have done their job i'll try and keep it looking up to that standard they set.

DMS_Dan
03-08-2008, 09:10 PM
You most certainly wont be dissapointed with the finish you get from Damian at Final Inspection!! He is an artist when it comes to detailing