PDA

View Full Version : What's next for the LittleBeastie?

vinderliker
17-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Lolling around on the PC today, with the mind not to far away from cars as usual, and I was just wondering, throwing out a line, on what mods both performance and otherwise I could one day do to the Little Beastie? The carbie is a necessity, to be done as soon as I can raise the funds, since the old Solex fell apart and is currently being held together with wire. The exhaust is a no brainer and an upgrade of the brakes is on the books as well as the suspension (one day). I also have a few ideas for the interior, like leather boots for the gear lever and handbrake and a TS centre console, but what do you guys think? Your input would be greatly appreciated and then ruminated over.
James

vinderliker
20-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Have I become a leper or something?? Persona non Grata?? No reply s

Nick_80
22-02-2008, 11:43 AM
i don't know what wheels ya got on it, but upgrading to a 14x6 or 14x6.5, something a bit wider is definitely the way to upgrade you'll notice the difference straight away

vinderliker
22-02-2008, 06:01 PM
I have Enkei 14x6 in a mesh style, but would like to go to 15s

i don't know what wheels ya got on it, but upgrading to a 14x6 or 14x6.5, something a bit wider is definitely the way to upgrade you'll notice the difference straight away