PDA

View Full Version : B8 passat rear fog lights and MIB 2 questions..

Ednet
17-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Hi!

I have some questions about B8 passat andVCDS. I would appreciate anyone helping me..

Question1: How can i turn on both rear fog lights? I think both lamp is the samebut on the right, the fog light is turned off…
Question2: It is possible to turn on the MIB2 and AID Amblient Light Color selection?
Ihave only the Amblient Light pack 1 so only the doors have lighting and onlyits brightness can be changed at this time…
IDE09731-ENG125017-Int.light: 2nd generation-Instrumententafelbeleuchtung mehrfarbig - Set to Active – (I HAVE THIS OPTION)
IDE09732-ENG02312-Interiorlight: light configuration-Ambient_Farbliste_HMI - Set to Active – (THIS OPTION NOT FOUND)
In this case there is a solution?
Qusetion 3: Somebody has adescription about the rear led lamp?
I mean what are the led group names in VCDS… In B7 i found a descriptionsomewhere.
Question 4: It’s possible thati turn ont he video in motion in VCDS?

Thank you very much for the advice and sorry about my english J

Hillbilly
17-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Usually only one side has a rear fog light Other side is a white reversing light Why do you need them on as people use them as tail lights and then you cant see the brake lights when tye apply them or you think they have their foot on the brakes

Yes VIM can be activated but in some countries it illegal

B7 is a different platform

Ednet
17-10-2019, 10:36 PM
Usually only one side has a rear fog light Other side is a white reversing light Why do you need them on as people use them as tail lights and then you cant see the brake lights when tye apply them or you think they have their foot on the brakes

Yes VIM can be activated but in some countries it illegal

B7 is a different platform

The rear fog light and the reverse light is not the same…

VIM is not illegal in my country...

Ednet
17-10-2019, 10:48 PM
I would like when i turn on the rear fog light both of them are lit.

Ednet
22-10-2019, 05:58 AM
No one has any idea?