PDA

View Full Version : Please check rear left turn signal

dubrav
15-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Hi all,
Has anyone come across the warning that your rear left blinker is not working , when indicating left the left arrow light flashes faster and then the warning comes up, i managed to stop while the flashing was still fast and all indicators on left are working fine , this happened now at least 6-7 times .
Car is booked in for 1st service on Monday and i will report it to them but just wanted ti see if anyone else have seen it.
Cheers

DreamensioN
16-06-2019, 08:54 AM
Yep. This happened to me maybe 3 or 4 times in the first 6 months or so I had the car. It's really hard to replicate and just seemed to be random at the time. Ignition off/on seemed to fix it and then it wouldn't happened again for a couple of weeks.

That said - I don't recall having the issue in the last 12 months. I don't think I ever mentioned it to VW or anything. I'm not sure if it was just a lose connection that has settled down or if it was a software glitch that they sorted out at my 15,000km service.

MrAskani
19-06-2019, 10:04 AM
The indicator flashing faster is usually a blown fuse, but it may just be a loose fuse? Weird but yeah, check it out at the service.