PDA

View Full Version : Heated Washer Jets!!! (How do I know if I have them)

OilBurna
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Remembered that heated front seats come with leather as an option in the TDI Passat's - so they should for the price and the "thin ness" of the leather but don't remember seeing this in the specs before, is this a recent inclusion?

just curious, I did get the mats, do I have to wait for winter and snow heheheh

"Leather upholstery"
Vienna perforated leather upholstery with individually heated front seats,
heated washer jets and carpet mats

Mischa
06-02-2008, 02:47 PM
Remembered that heated front seats come with leather as an option in the TDI Passat's - so they should for the price and the "thin ness" of the leather but don't remember seeing this in the specs before, is this a recent inclusion?

just curious, I did get the mats, do I have to wait for winter and snow heheheh

"Leather upholstery"
Vienna perforated leather upholstery with individually heated front seats,
heated washer jets and carpet mats

stick your head in front of the washer jets see if its toasty :D

OilBurna
06-02-2008, 04:08 PM
thks mischa will try hehhehhee is that after a warm bum from the seats and hands from the mirrors? Might also have a gander in the man well.

Mischa
06-02-2008, 04:15 PM
thks mischa will try hehhehhee is that after a warm bum from the seats and hands from the mirrors? Might also have a gander in the man well.

yeah things are getting a bit out of hand... merc with their neck warmer... vw with seat, mirror, washer jet warmers :confused: next we'll be seeing tyre and sunroof warmers or something

how about something useful. make the seat warmer double as a seat cooler :D and then attach a switch to the remote so that your seat is freezing cold when you get in on a 35 degree day.

zjm
08-02-2008, 07:03 PM
mk2 golfs had heated washers unless it came from sud afrika
and they had 2 wires leading to each