PDA

View Full Version : Fuel and Diesel ?

Zee
04-02-2008, 07:55 AM
Hi Guys

How you doing? Just got a quick question, is it ok to add a little diesel before filling up my vento with vortex premium? What would the effects of doing this be?

Zee
:?

gpk_gti
04-02-2008, 08:08 AM
:???: is your car diesel or petrol??? :???:

why would you want to mix?..... doubt anything good would be the outcome.do you really feel like flushing out petrol tanks and fuel lines???:???::???:

Zee
04-02-2008, 08:33 AM
No the car is not diesel, petrol, i just thought that a little of diesel in a tank would clean the pipe lines and tank and everything out?:?

would it stuff the engine up or the fuel lines?

gpk_gti
04-02-2008, 08:46 AM
this reminds me of the thread where a guy put sand in his motor and turned it on ,so as to port and polish it.:???:

zee,dont do this.whoever told you was pulling your leg.

Zee
04-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Oops i think i might have stuffed it up already...threw ina little of diesel last night and there was smoke coming out from behind the injectors/fuel line...the car is standing since then, but still starts...

Would i have to drain everything out and then clean the fuel line for it to be alright?

Thanks GPK

Mischa
04-02-2008, 11:03 AM
if your car runs on petrol, why would you put diesel in it :???: anyway if you wanna save your car suck all of it out lol actually stuff that just fill it up with petrol

Zee
04-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks buddy

I wreckin tonight i am sucking out all of it and then refilling it with unleaded 98 only...hopefully nothing stuffed...

Zee