PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Avis Rent a Car (Sydney) - great service post your stories here...

OilBurna
29-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Just have to say good to see there are some great people left in the world. After a heavy week in Sydney including a few late nights at a certain irish pub, I ended up leaving my PDA (O2 XDA II) and GPS receiver in the centre console of the rental 380 I had due to brainfade. Didn't realise until I got home to Melbourne and checked my bag. Rang Avis that night and got given the lost property number to ring the next morning, as the car had already been sent off to be cleaned. Spoke to the lovely Chantel at 9am the next morning and was given the good news that she had the said items on her desk and would post them out express post. Received them this morning. great to see there are still some honest people (ie the car detailer) and fantastic customer service. Feel free to add your stories inc VW ones...

FknDubbin
29-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Great to hear it worked for you! I left my phone on a Virgin flight to Cairns and the ****in peasants cleaners found it and pocketed it.