PDA

View Full Version : Polo Mk4 internal boot width dimensions

scobb
04-01-2018, 03:06 PM
My daughter has a 1997 VW Polo. She’s about to have a baby and is looking to purchase a pushchair. I’m concerned that the internal dimensions of the boot might be too small for her first choice.

The car is not readily accessible, so would someone be kind enough to measure the width, height and depth of the boot?

Thanks,

Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pontiff
05-01-2018, 10:29 AM
My daughter has a 1997 VW Polo. She’s about to have a baby and is looking to purchase a pushchair. I’m concerned that the internal dimensions of the boot might be too small for her first choice.

The car is not readily accessible, so would someone be kind enough to measure the width, height and depth of the boot?

Thanks,

Simon

If no-one replies before tonight ill try and remember to measure it for you.. I dont think one of those whizz bang big all singing all dancing ones will fit, but the more basic ones should do.

do the 6n1's in NZ have ABS? the aussie models dont

scobb
05-01-2018, 10:48 AM
If no-one replies before tonight ill try and remember to measure it for you.. I dont think one of those whizz bang big all singing all dancing ones will fit, but the more basic ones should do.

do the 6n1's in NZ have ABS? the aussie models dont

Thank you. No ABS for ours (or any NZ model AFAIK). We’ve owned the car from new and gave it to our daughter for her 21st, about 8 years ago. It’s been generally very reliable for a 20-plus year old car. Most frustrating fault is the electric front window that stops working from time to time, usually in the down position and usually when raining :-(.