PDA

View Full Version : Need to upgrade the audio in my Tiguan.....Sydney peeps?

beckyboo
30-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Anyone know a decent car audio place that will do a professional job upgrading the system in my new Tiguan? In Sydney?

Looking to add an amplifier and possibly upgrade the speakers. It’s an MY17 which I love sooooo much but the sound isn’t great. (Is there already a sub woofer or do I need to add one too?)

Any advice at all would help I can’t find much on here except for the Dynaudio upgrade which we can’t get here...or it’s about $2500?

Seanix
31-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Anyone know a decent car audio place that will do a professional job upgrading the system in my new Tiguan? In Sydney?

Looking to add an amplifier and possibly upgrade the speakers. It’s an MY17 which I love sooooo much but the sound isn’t great. (Is there already a sub woofer or do I need to add one too?)

Any advice at all would help I can’t find much on here except for the Dynaudio upgrade which we can’t get here...or it’s about $2500?Unfortunately no sub in the Tiguan.
Personally I think adding a sub will do the trick and provide the low end which is lacking.

On the flip side adding a sub will eat into some of Ur storage space. U can fit it in the wheel well but will have to give up the spare tyre.

Bit of a compromise to get that much needed low end.

2016 RS3. 2015 A4

Ozsko
01-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Couldn't it go under the passenger seat? The drawer never gets used in mine so I wouldn't think it was a great loss, it might even fit in the drawer suitably tied down.

beckyboo
02-01-2018, 12:23 PM
Couldn't it go under the passenger seat? The drawer never gets used in mine so I wouldn't think it was a great loss, it might even fit in the drawer suitably tied down.

This is a great idea re sub. Would much rather it be in the cabin somewhere - not fussed on losing the spare !

Thanks so much guys for your input !!!

beckyboo
02-01-2018, 12:29 PM
This is a great idea re sub. Would much rather it be in the cabin somewhere - not fussed on losing the spare !

Thanks so much guys for your input !!!