PDA

View Full Version : Best VW Service in Greater Western Sydney

ryanjames20
20-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Flicking through the forums I know this is a topic always discussed and always opinionated highly, but I’m sitting here at my local dealer after just dropping off my less than a month old 162TSI Tiguan for its first service, very frustrated and disappointed with the poor level of service for such an expensive vehicle.

I’m not in the business to name and shame because I’ve had nothing but the best experience from the sales team here, so it isn’t anything personal to them. I work in after sales service myself and when I don’t get the level of service I’d give my customers, I get frustrated rather quickly.

But nonetheless, here I am looking for a new VW service dealer, anyone have suggestions or just great feedback stories ?
Any help would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cameleon72
20-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Just out of curiosity what VW dealer was why not naming if they deserve!

I had also horror experience with VW Rockdale dealer ,If I would dying I would not cross again this Dealer, Cheater, Layers, Fraudsters!
Just after purchased my Tiguan and just next day they snapped my money. They was before smiling, calling every day ,very friendly, angels your best friend, everything is possible just sign in....but once they get your money forget about promise deal ,after service next day you seat in waiting room for hours and same sales person ignoring you like he didn't sell you car he don't have any more time for you , not even to tell that VW should sue them and take licence for selling their VW Cars. When you go to there for VW service department you will find there only Big Building with Toyota , all over and Toyota parts and everything's for Toyota and when you ask VW on reception you will be confused thinking you come to wrong Dealer house . Asking if is this VW Service Department they will show you with hands and strange look pointing in one misery corner behind glass with no anywhere VW signs, behind glass'' to ring on some small window ''buzzer and someone will open door behind ''.There is no VW logo or anything associated with VW , asking what's going one here stuff person will whisper and just with shoulder pointing down tell quietly this is how is it here, like they secretly running hidden VW service behind in Toyota nice building , like be happy you if you will be served at all with vw silly car as this is Toyota Service and you are here because Big Boss want now also same VW quick cake sales money to cash in! But as soon you need after sale service for your just purchased new VW car you will understand this whole VW Dealer place was just to sell you quick car and thats it, s..ew yourself and bag we help you if we like you ! Forget about nice talk everything is possible, promises and small deals before you have gone chase them and they have all tricks in slaves to refuse you . Just my friendly advice ''Don't Go There if you need VW car even if price look cheaper it has reason trust me''!
I used VW Mascot for service before , Pro VW organized very well organized professionals, very nice people in parts shop polite but some really up to nose young service manager when I last time been there. People complaining they are over expensive , and you must be very careful to give clearly instruction what you want to service and what not or except big bill with all unnecessary small things serviced which you could do yourself!

ian
20-12-2017, 06:39 PM
If its the one i used they must of improved after being caught out not checking the Dianostics of the car
Vw Australia used my car as a clone to test the dealer ,They installed 5 easily identified faults on my car. And this dealer didnt find one
The boss rang me After VW Australia threatened him with a down grading of their service performance ,
Oh Which one

Penrith VW

ryanjames20
20-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Well after collecting my vehicle this afternoon and blasting the Service Manager over the ongoing crap, and seeing as @ian has ever so kindly named them already I'll come out and say it then.
Nepean Motor Group, or VW Penrith. After nothing but years of loyalty to these people they've lost me as a customer today.
From the moment I got my car back I just had a horrible taste in my mouth, seats/mirrors/radio/aircon/steeringwheel all adjusted to someone else, its just not the way you pick up a $60k+ car. No matter how many times I've let things "slide" with these people today has really shot me over the edge.

Has anyone has experience taking their Tiggy's to Volksmuller at all? I've heard nothing but good things from a couple of friends with GTI's and R's; but only for tuning work and nothing much about general vehicle servicing....

kamold
21-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Why go to a dealer for servicing if you aren't happy with them?

A lot of people choose to use the dealer network only for warranty related reasons.

There are plenty of really great independent service centres out there who do great work.
Volksmuller are one of them. You don't have to use them only for tuning or upgrade work, they do all the regular service work too.

Can also personally recommend Hills Eurohaus.
There are others which are also recommended but as I haven't personally used them I can't provide any feedback one way or another...

ian
21-12-2017, 10:35 AM
Ring VW. Australia and make a complaint
The first service I had with them
They spilt oil all over the engine They had attempted to clean it up. But over night in my garage all the oil sept down onto the floor and covered the underbody tray.
I rang and blasted them. Of cause it was the apprentice
They ended up steam cleaning the whole engine.