PDA

View Full Version : Where to get good body repair material in Sydney

RedMk2Gti
22-01-2008, 02:57 PM
First, Repco/SuperCheap or VG Autopaint which is closest to my home only stock K&H or Septone brand, are they good stuff ?

I browse a lot of US autorepair forum, they generally recommend some brand e.g. Evercoat, Picklex, zero-rust (they claim this is better than Por15) .. Anyone know if they can be obtained in Australia, or anything other than K&H and Septone which you think are better.

rayray086
23-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Where do you live? If you're in the west, talk to the guys at VG Autos on Amax Avenue, Girraween. They're very very close to Seb's workshop.

RedMk2Gti
24-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Where do you live? If you're in the west, talk to the guys at VG Autos on Amax Avenue, Girraween. They're very very close to Seb's workshop.

I remember I was the one who refer VG AutoPaint to u ;) As I mentioned, VG autopaint stock Septone brand for home DIYer only

tommymac
24-01-2008, 01:06 PM
mate the best stuff you will get is english of course :) i love Davids ispon but its hard to find Autoone can get it for you i think, its just so easy to use but other than that i use K&H i find them the best for user friendlyness etc !