PDA

View Full Version : Activated Dynamic Light Assist however it looks just like a Light Assist

zzc2010
22-08-2017, 01:55 AM
Activated Dynamic Light Assist (DLA) without any errors tonight but it just looked like a more sensitive Light Assist.

Our R-Line LED headlights don't have Shutters thus the lights can't be shadowed.

One interesting point was DLA is more sensitive turning on and off during city and highway driving and the main beam feels like level active. It's a dynamic version of Light Assist just like those names telling.

There were no left main beam up right main beam down or keeping the front car in shadow of main beam. When it reached cars, it drops down the main beam gradually and shutdown at the front of coming car.

Did anyone try the same function as me?

How's your opinions?

Neal

yossarian
22-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Hi Neal, could you please post instructions for how you enabled Dynamic Light Assist? I'd like to try it out on mine!

zzc2010
22-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Hi Neal, could you please post instructions for how you enabled Dynamic Light Assist? I'd like to try it out on mine!

Yeah man

Glad to hear someone is interested.

After you enable Light Assist then

09 Central Electrics - Adaptation - Fernlicht_assistent - AFS, FLA, Fernlicht (GLW,MDF)

A5 Front Sensors Driver Assistance System - Coding - AFS_coding_Light_Assist - Dynamic_Light_Assist

55 Headlight Regulation - Coding - glw_activation enable & mdf_activation enable
55 Headlight Regulation - Basic Setting - Basic Headlamp setting & Acknowledge basic setting

Feedback me what you think and how it compares to Light Assist

Hope you understand my coding instructions

Scan & Clean errors if there is any