PDA

View Full Version : Active Info Display Shaking / Resolution Issue

mutley252
02-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Hoping I'm not alone on this one. Optional Active Info Display on a Tiguan Comfortline. The dash display of the GPS (next to speedo screen) gets some significant shaking, fuzzing, resolution issues when the display is at 100 metres or above. It's much more noticeable in night mode.

It seems something is not right when it's 'transferring' the image from the centre console to the dash.

I have compared it to a few others, seems earlier build models all get the shakes. On a recent build it's not shaking and appears to be functioning correctly.

For info, it's not the same setup in the Highline, the maps seem to work independently and you can't select the zoom on the speedo screen, only adjustable on Comfortline.

Anyone had had any similar issues?

wiredless
03-08-2017, 01:46 PM
I have a comfortline with AID. Build of mine is Nov 16. I haven't noticed this particular issue and always use the map on the AID. Have you tried to update your maps to the latest version that was released recently? Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jbaldy
05-08-2017, 05:53 PM
If I look closely on my AID I have some shaking.... I have comfortline 16 build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bill1
21-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Not sure if my issue is related or not. I have a MY17 Tiguan 162 TSI R Line and I've recently noticed the discover pro media screen has started flickering on really hot days. I've had the car since March this year and its only started happening recently now that we are getting warmer weather. At its worse it looks like an analogue TV with bad reception.
I've booked the car with a dealer but was wondering if anyone has had this issue and what the solution was.