PDA

View Full Version : Skills donation :)

Golf Houso
11-01-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm a bit of the photoshop wiz, so I'd like to have the opportunity to contribute to the site!

Where do I start!?! :D

TDI Dude
12-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Could you possibly come to my place and photoshop the car I have on order to appear like its in my driveway!!!!:D And while you're at it photoshop a good looking chicky babe in the passenger seat too... Cheers

Mischa
12-01-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm a bit of the photoshop wiz, so I'd like to have the opportunity to contribute to the site!

Where do I start!?! :D

there was a thread about them re-designing the site's look, asking for ppl like you. pm gpk_gti i think.

Golf Houso
12-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Oh right np i'll pm him now.

Oh and mr TDI, wheres the picture of your driveway? (I'm serious :D)

DaveMack
12-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Well, Houso ... you remember those new rims you put on my white Pogo ... how about you drop the Pogo down about 40cms? :D

Dave

TDI Dude
12-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Okey Dokey then Mr Houso my fine feathered friend I will endeavour to take a pic tomorrow of my driveway and let you weave your black magic and see what you come up with :D

Golf Houso
12-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I really like doing this... Odd, my boss refuses to let me do it, she'd rather pay an agency thousands of dollars to make adverts that give me 5 minutes on a computer. Old hag doesn't want to pay me more than 18.50 anyway... well looks like more VWW for me upstairs during work hours!!! Before I quit... bahahahaha, yes DUDE take the pic and i'll weave my spell on it, check the pogo section if you havn't already!

Dave Man check the pogo section hehehehe...