PDA

View Full Version : Questions for 162 Highline Drivers

REGS12
30-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Q1 Do spooky dark shadows scare you when going around R/H turns in the hills----at night?

Q2 Does it make you smile when you really give it the berries?

Q3 Does it fart on hard up-changes?

Q4 Are the seats as good as they look?

Q5 Does your head nod from side to side when travelling on uneven road? [like my Tig Pacific]

Q6 Are you happy or a little disappointed?

Look forward to your answers.

Mac135
30-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Q1 Do spooky dark shadows scare you when going around R/H turns in the hills----at night?

Haven't driven in anything but the suburbs at night so sorry can't help there.

Q2 Does it make you smile when you really give it the berries?

Have been good so far but you can feel there the smiles are not far away- especially oin gear once on the move. A flick of the appdle or two and you are instantly on song.

Q3 Does it fart on hard up-changes?

No and I don't think it is programmed that way - like the Passat 206 no farts.

Q4 Are the seats as good as they look?

Yes, It took me two goes to get it set up correctly but I find them great- longest drive though at this stage is a bit over an hour. The two people I've had in the back were both really positive about the room, the air vents and being able to see out.

Q5 Does your head nod from side to side when travelling on uneven road? [like my Tig Pacific]

Can't help on this one...but it feels more planted the previous model.

Q6 Are you happy or a little disappointed?

Very happy so far- I was uncertain about the steering feel and though not as weighted as I would like it moving it into sport has improved it in my opinion immensely. I think it is a pretty good place to be. There are some nice surprise and del;ight features too- the interior lighting, tailgate convenience. The leg swipe works a treat!

Look forward to your answers.