PDA

View Full Version : Phone Pics

Golf Loon
16-06-2006, 10:02 AM
If I take pics with my phone, how can I upload em to the website?

I have no software, can I send it as a message to a number and access it through the internet?

GoLfMan
16-06-2006, 10:04 AM
do you have a USB connection for your phone? if you do you can plug it into you computer (your computer shopuld recognise it) and upload it, then follow the usual process in uploading photos.

joshyd-mk2gti
16-06-2006, 12:28 PM
what sort of phone is it??

you can send it to your email, but its sending a mms so it will cost ya.

vee_dub
16-06-2006, 12:33 PM
mmmmh I guess the best way is MMS to someone who have acess of USB cable that can upload onto the computer and send it back to ur email.

Or Email, but sometime it doesnt work that well.

Oh yer, forgot to mention your phone got Bluetooth? It works just same as first option but without MMSing.

worm
16-06-2006, 01:12 PM
what sort of phone is it??

you can send it to your email, but its sending a mms so it will cost ya.

Always wondered how I can get pics from phone to pc without buying software and cables.... thanks a heap man! :cool:

joshyd-mk2gti
16-06-2006, 01:54 PM
^^ does it work?? with my old phone it only seemed to work with my hotmail address, which is weird. vee_dub said it sometimes doesnt work aswell. if its working then ignore this :P

worm
16-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah it worked fine.. and to my proper email address... having said that the pics are soooo small... but thats got to do with the phone and not the method

cheers josh

Golf Loon
16-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Send em to my email? How do I do that it sounds great? I get free sms.
What program do I use or how do I find a phone number that transmitts to my email.
Its a LG phone on 3 network.

vee_dub
17-06-2006, 07:23 AM
Go to message right and MMS. Then insert as many pic as possible and then type ur email as recipent. Then press the send button and all done. :D

My mum got the same phone as you, she got a cable and program accompany with. How come you dont get one?

worm
17-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Loon: Another way to send pics to your email woule be to (in your phone) search for the photo you want to send to your PC and open it on the phone. Next there should be a option that says "send" or "options". Select either and you should be able to select sending options or similar.
Select the option that says "Send via Email" or similar. Type in the email address and click send.

Golf Loon
17-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the help guys. The phone is saying that no email is setup, so will have to read the instructions.

3 dont give you the cable or software. They make you buy it, which I refuse to do.

Edison
17-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi Loon ,
Check for bluetooth on your phone, it's what I use and works best, I send all my pics that way to my computer and it works a treat cause there aren't any cables to mess with, I can also download games from the internet and send them from the computer to the phone and play them (freeware ones only so far)
You'll also need a bluetooth thingy for the computer I can help there...