PDA

View Full Version : quick replay window

deemoE36
15-06-2006, 03:12 PM
why is my quick replay window blank, it does have a msg which seys to click on one of the above quck msgs to activate the option, it just doesnt work...is it me or somffin else

worm
15-06-2006, 03:36 PM
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6049/clipboard012fr.gif

mikinoz
15-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Cheers, clearing that up Worm! :beer:

It is a bit confusing. You can change quick reply setting in User CP under options.

VBul is more poweful than PHP, heaps more function, maybe there is a need for some tutorials?

brackie
15-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Maybe someone could tutor me! As time goes by collectively we will discover how to maximise our use of this software. I encourage everyone to do what worm did and enlighten everyone else. (I remember when I taught IT I learned more from the students than I ever did from text books or in-service courses! Even 20 years ago...Yes, in a world of Commodore computers, Apple IIs and DOS .... if I got some new software I gave it to my 8 yo son and said, "Give me a shout when you can show me how to use it. And he did!")
SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE!!!

Sixie
28-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Okay what if you can't see the post reply button?

Some setting on my PC at home is stopping these images appearing, had to register at work because I couldn't see the security code graphic.

Any ideas?

Sixie
28-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Okay don't panic.

Have not fixed the problem but have worked out that it is the security software Zone Alarm that for some reason does not like the image files on this site.

From what I can work out it thinks they are ads or pop ups, crazy.

Just out of interest been using Zone Alarm for years and this is the first time I've come across this, but I'm not the only one from reading their user forum.

And no, no body seems to know why:(

mikinoz
28-01-2007, 07:14 PM
And if that is not working, try Firefox instead of IE...