PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Tiguan Australian Brochure

Frozzytiguan
23-08-2016, 01:46 AM
Has anyone got a link for a brochure for the Australian 2017 TIGUAN
I've had no luck from Dealers or VW Home Website.

eeeeeeeeeerz cheeeeeeeerz to your ears from Frostyhttp://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/icons/icon14.png

IrishKiwi08
29-08-2016, 08:23 AM
Please refer to the thread Tiguan Brochures on this forum, there you will find a link to the UK brochure that should only be used for reference purposes until the Australian/NZ brochures become available

Cheers

IrishKiwi08
14-09-2016, 08:11 AM
For those of you who are looking for a detailed Tiguan Brochure can download one here:

https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/order-a-brochure

Just be aware that this is a UK brochure showing the UK specs, however I expect the Aust/NZ brochure will look identical
when it is released, just with our countries respective specifications therein.

You are also able to download the brochure without having to give any details

Gladbach
14-09-2016, 11:17 AM
They have a whole bunch of trim options for the UK market - I think we only have black? I'd love a lighter trim to be honest, but black seemed to be the only option when I ordered mine (162 Highline with R-Line pack).

IrishKiwi08
14-09-2016, 12:41 PM
We only get an option of Leather if we order the R-Line here in NZ. I personally would have preferred the Alcantara/Leather combination

Mac135
14-09-2016, 05:17 PM
We only get an option of Leather if we order the R-Line here in NZ. I personally would have preferred the Alcantara/Leather combination

Agree- alcantara and leather would have been my preferred choice. It seems that on most specifications their SEL is our Highline. No 162TSI option though it seems for the Brits so +1 for us on that!

Gladbach
14-09-2016, 07:03 PM
I think the Alcantara looks nice and is quite fashionable now, but I don't think I'd want it. It seems like it would be a nightmare to try and clean and maintain. Leather is much easier - just wipe it over, and it really doesn't stain.

Gladbach
14-09-2016, 07:28 PM
There's a product flyer on the New Tiguan mini site: https://new-tiguan.volkswagenaustralia.com.au/index.html

Mac135
14-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Agree - I need to take care with the light grey inserts in the Scirocco.

Ozsko
15-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Agree- alcantara and leather would have been my preferred choice. It seems that on most specifications their SEL is our Highline. No 162TSI option though it seems for the Brits so +1 for us on that!

Alcantara on steering wheels has a very short life span and looks terrible after a while.

Gladbach
19-09-2016, 10:03 PM
If anyone is interested in some more photos, there are 88 photos of the Tiguan here, the first 50 are dedicated to the R-Line:

2017 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TDI 4Motion R-Line (UK-Spec) - Front Three-Quarter | Wallpaper #1 iPad | 1024x768 (http://www.caricos.com/cars/v/vw/2017_volkswagen_tiguan_uk/1024x768/1.html)

It's the UK spec, but it's very close to the Australian spec (apart from the engine).

Nealo
20-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Interesting

2017 Volkswagen Tiguan (UK-Spec) | Caricos.com (http://images.caricos.com/v/vw/2017_volkswagen_tiguan_uk/images/2560x1440/2017_volkswagen_tiguan_uk_83_2560x1440.jpg)

GolfR79
20-09-2016, 09:32 PM
The VW Aus website finally has the Tiguan brochure available in the brochures downloads section!!

Download A Brochure | New Cars | VW Australia (http://volkswagenaustralia.com.au/sales/brochure/)

Gladbach
20-09-2016, 10:01 PM
The VW Aus website finally has the Tiguan brochure available in the brochures downloads section!!

Download A Brochure | New Cars | VW Australia (http://volkswagenaustralia.com.au/sales/brochure/)

Um, so kinda weird that it doesn't show the specs for the 162TSI?

tigger73
20-09-2016, 10:53 PM

That's interesting - no 162TSI in the brochure.... :confused:

I'm guessing because it's still a little while away it'll make a second revision in 6 months.

Fridgie877
21-09-2016, 05:55 AM
Trapezoidal exhausts left and right on the 162TSI Highline give it a
purposeful appearance.

I found that reading through the aus brochure. Im so happy they have the exhaust tips like this, i thought it was going to be the duel exhaust on one side.

Arkanoid007
21-09-2016, 06:35 AM
I wouldn't bet on this yet.

1) The 162tsi is not in the brochure yet.

2) The brochure lacks info on vehicle dimensions, cargo space etc.

3) When requesting brochure from AU site it still has the image if the old tiguan... Generally says "New xxxxxx"

I suspect this brochure is intended more for dealers and/or in beta state.

Only time will tell.

Mac135
21-09-2016, 02:59 PM

I'm guessing because it's still a little while away it'll make a second revision in 6 months.

Perhaps they have sold all their initial shipments of 162's. Judging by the number of 162 buyers on this forum they may well have.

cellrsx
21-09-2016, 09:15 PM

I was on Redbook the other night and they have all the details (standard equipment etc.) on the new Tiguan.

Here's the link to the 162TSi...

http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/research/used/details/2016-volkswagen-tiguan-162tsi-highline-5n-auto-4motion-my17/SPOT-ITM-446567

cellrsx
21-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Not sure if this one has been posted, but here is the link to the VW Aus Tiguan Accessories brochure...

http://www.volkswagen.com.au/content/medialib/vwd4/au/common/brochures/accessories-tiguan/_jcr_content/renditions/rendition.file/volkswagen-accessories---new-tiguan-2017.pdf

Frogasaursas
22-09-2016, 09:49 AM
Nice find cellrsx. Anyone know where you can find the accessories price list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brazen
27-09-2016, 09:06 PM
I wouldn't bet on this yet.

1) The 162tsi is not in the brochure yet.

2) The brochure lacks info on vehicle dimensions, cargo space etc.

3) When requesting brochure from AU site it still has the image if the old tiguan... Generally says "New xxxxxx"

I suspect this brochure is intended more for dealers and/or in beta state.

Only time will tell.

A 17 page specification brochure has been released with all the dimensions, and detailed specifications.

Some interesting tidbits: The panoramic sunroof has ambient lighting along its length, the AWDs have 201mm of running clearance and are 10mm taller than 2wd. Comfortline and up come with floor mats. AWD Comfortline is 150Kg heavier (1600kg) than the FWD versions.

To give you an idea of the difference, the normal brochure says this about R line:

-R-Line body styling, R-Line interior, 20 inch alloy wheels,
-Adaptive Chassis Control and progressive steering.

The spec brochure says this:

Adaptive chassis control
Alloy wheels (Suzuka) 20x8.5" with 255/40 R20 tyres
Black headlining and pillar trim
Carpet floor mats and centre armrest with decorative stitching in Crystal Grey
Chrome tail pipe trims
Decorative inlays, “Black Lead Grey” to dashboard and door trims
Design strip with R-Line logo on the front side panels and front doors
Front bumper in R design with gloss black air intakes
Lower body side extensions in body colour with black grained wheel arch extensions
Progressive steering
Rear bumper with sports diffuser in gloss black
R-Line badge in radiator grille
R-Line logo on infotainment start screen
R-Line multi-function leather covered sports steering wheel with decorative stitching in Crystal Grey and R-Line logo
R-Line rear spoiler
Stainless steel finish accelerator and brake pedals
Stainless steel finish front door sill scuff plates with R-Line logo, illuminated
Vienna leather appointed seat upholstery* for R-Line with R-Line logo and decorative stitching in Crystal Grey

Ozsko
27-09-2016, 09:21 PM
I'll pass, $4000 for that, really?

Gladbach
27-09-2016, 09:57 PM
A 17 page specification brochure has been released with all the dimensions, and detailed specifications.

Some interesting tidbits: The panoramic sunroof has ambient lighting along its length, the AWDs have 201mm of running clearance and are 10mm taller than 2wd. Comfortline and up come with floor mats. AWD Comfortline is 150Kg heavier (1600kg) than the FWD versions.

To give you an idea of the difference, the normal brochure says this about R line:

-R-Line body styling, R-Line interior, 20 inch alloy wheels,
-Adaptive Chassis Control and progressive steering.

The spec brochure says this:

Adaptive chassis control
Alloy wheels (Suzuka) 20x8.5" with 255/40 R20 tyres
Black headlining and pillar trim
Carpet floor mats and centre armrest with decorative stitching in Crystal Grey
Chrome tail pipe trims
Decorative inlays, “Black Lead Grey” to dashboard and door trims
Design strip with R-Line logo on the front side panels and front doors
Front bumper in R design with gloss black air intakes
Lower body side extensions in body colour with black grained wheel arch extensions
Progressive steering
Rear bumper with sports diffuser in gloss black
R-Line badge in radiator grille
R-Line logo on infotainment start screen
R-Line multi-function leather covered sports steering wheel with decorative stitching in Crystal Grey and R-Line logo
R-Line rear spoiler
Stainless steel finish accelerator and brake pedals
Stainless steel finish front door sill scuff plates with R-Line logo, illuminated
Vienna leather appointed seat upholstery* for R-Line with R-Line logo and decorative stitching in Crystal Grey

Nice! Do you have a link for the brochure?

cellrsx
27-09-2016, 10:02 PM
A 17 page specification brochure has been released with all the dimensions, and detailed specifications...

Released where? Is it a download on the microsite?

Brazen
27-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Nice! Do you have a link for the brochure?

My dealer emailed it to me today as a PDF, Im not very tech savvy so if someone could suggest a way to load it up somewhere?

This site wont allow it as an attachment, tried it about 5 times and it says its an invalid file...

Brazen
27-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Im sure there are better ways for me to do it, but I have uploaded it to this site

https://www.scribd.com/document/325483109/MY17TigSpecs

Gladbach
27-09-2016, 10:17 PM
Thanks! Still annoying that there are no 162TSI specs. I spoke to VW Australia today about it and they said that a revised brochure would be released closure to the release date of the 162 next year. I did mention that it's strange that customers can order one, yet for some reason VW feature them in the brochures yet. They had no response to that.

cellrsx
27-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Im sure there are better ways for me to do it, but I have uploaded it to this site

Thanks Brazen!

Regdop
28-09-2016, 05:40 AM

Thanks... but unless I download the app it only allows me to view the first three pages.....��

Fridgie877
28-09-2016, 06:25 AM
I'll pass, $4000 for that, really?

Lol how much more do you want for 4k? Whats 4k these days? I'd say its not a bad price for everything you get... not the best but not too bad. I guess if you are at the max of your budget then you won't see it as a good deal but for some, there is no tiguan without the r line pack

Gladbach
28-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Tend to agree. I'd probably pay $2k for the ACC and progressive steering alone, so $2k for the body kit and interior features isn't bad. I'm probably more annoyed about having to pay $2k for the sunroof and $2k for the DAP, both of these should be standard in the highline IMO (and that of some of the journos as well).

Bassik
28-09-2016, 01:15 PM
Tend to agree. I'd probably pay $2k for the ACC and progressive steering alone, so $2k for the body kit and interior features isn't bad. I'm probably more annoyed about having to pay $2k for the sunroof and $2k for the DAP, both of these should be standard in the highline IMO (and that of some of the journos as well).

Couldn't agree more. The sunroof for sure should be included.

newVWplease
28-09-2016, 02:15 PM
No no no. There are many people who do not want a sunroof. I am glad it is an option in the Highline, just wish it was taken out of the Luxury package so I could get the Comfortline.

Gladbach
28-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Something I just noticed for the R-Line pack:

"Black headlining and pillar trim"
Do you think this means that the roof lining is black? I really wouldn't want that!

NZ_GolfR
28-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Something I just noticed for the R-Line pack:

"Black headlining and pillar trim"
Do you think this means that the roof lining is black? I really wouldn't want that!

Yes it does and I think it looks much better. Have a look at this video at 4:40 and it shows you the standard 2 tone interior, dark door panels then light pillars and roof lining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHMW9NTWTs

If you look at this video at 5:27 it shows you the dark lining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1biGk8uX4fM

Having seen both I much prefer the dark lining.

Fridgie877
28-09-2016, 06:04 PM
I have watched some of that first guys vids and i can never take him seriously with his creeper of a voice.

Gladbach
28-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Yes it does and I think it looks much better. Have a look at this video at 4:40 and it shows you the standard 2 tone interior, dark door panels then light pillars and roof lining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdHMW9NTWTs

If you look at this video at 5:27 it shows you the dark lining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1biGk8uX4fM

Having seen both I much prefer the dark lining.

Thanks for posting that. Personally I prefer the lighter tone for the roof lining and pillar trim so I'm a bit disappointed.

Gladbach
28-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Definitely glad I'm getting the sunroof, I recon it would be a bit dark and gloomy without it.

Gladbach
28-09-2016, 06:22 PM
I have watched some of that first guys vids and i can never take him seriously with his creeper of a voice.

I know, super creepy!

Gladbach
28-09-2016, 06:34 PM
@NZ_GolfR - here's one from your backyard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHlmwiDqmo Roof lining at 2:05.

For me, it's too dark.

NZ_GolfR
28-09-2016, 06:42 PM
@NZ_GolfR - here's one from your backyard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHlmwiDqmo Roof lining at 2:05.

For me, it's too dark.

I was looking for that one but couldn't find it, I was searching for 2017 Tiguan though which would explain it.
I have the dark roof lining in my Golf R so used to it and prefer it, never was much of a fan of light coloured interior.

kewy
29-09-2016, 09:52 AM
In the brochure it says tailgate easy open easy close.

Is this a wave/kick foot to open and close?

Or does close require to press a button?

Brazen
29-09-2016, 10:02 AM

I think easy close is where it detects that you walked away and it closes automatically - it probably senses the key is no longer behind the car

Gladbach
29-09-2016, 01:44 PM
It also opens with the wave of a foot (pretty sure I saw this in an Australian video review).

cellrsx
29-09-2016, 08:10 PM

How it works in real life is... you swing your foot, nothing happens, swing it again, nothing happens. Try a few more times, nothing happens. So you use the key fob :)

Personally I think it's a gimmick. The dealer tried to demo it, and it hardly worked.

I have a friend who has a GLC250 with similar "technology". It's just as crap in the Merc.

cellrsx
29-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Lol how much more do you want for 4k? Whats 4k these days? I'd say its not a bad price for everything you get... not the best but not too bad. I guess if you are at the max of your budget then you won't see it as a good deal but for some, there is no tiguan without the r line pack

I think 4K for the R-line here is good value.

In Germany, you pay 2765 EUR for the R-Line package and that gets you 19" wheels, not the 20" Suzuka (that's an extra 1245 EUR). You also get cloth R-line seats. If you want Vienna leather R-line seats, it's an additional 2590 EUR.

Been looking at European prices and for an R-Line 140TDi with 20" Suzuka and all the gear you get here you're looking at over 50,000 EUR (most I've seen have been selling around 55,000 EUR). It's not cheap over there.

Gladbach
01-10-2016, 08:09 PM
How it works in real life is... you swing your foot, nothing happens, swing it again, nothing happens. Try a few more times, nothing happens. So you use the key fob :)

Personally I think it's a gimmick. The dealer tried to demo it, and it hardly worked.

I have a friend who has a GLC250 with similar "technology". It's just as crap in the Merc.

My folks have a Ford Kuga which has this feature and they use it all the time - seems pretty reliable on the Ford, but I've heard similar sentiments to yours in regards to the Tiguan.

iyut
02-10-2016, 08:04 PM

The sensor it under the left side of the boot, from my (not very) extensive testing, it works when i go under the sensor twice.
source: been driving 110tsi with luxury pack for a week and a half

Brazen
02-10-2016, 08:10 PM
The sensor it under the left side of the boot, from my (not very) extensive testing, it works when i go under the sensor twice.
source: been driving 110tsi with luxury pack for a week and a half

How are you finding the car?

Frogasaursas
03-10-2016, 02:14 PM
The Australian Accessories are pretty limited. I'm after a luggage partition/dog guard (got a Rottie and Cattle dog)- there's one on the UK accessories brochure but not ours. Would it be the same fit if I ordered one from there? Or should I just wait for some non-VW ones?

tigger73
03-10-2016, 03:31 PM
The Australian Accessories are pretty limited. I'm after a luggage partition/dog guard (got a Rottie and Cattle dog)- there's one on the UK accessories brochure but not ours. Would it be the same fit if I ordered one from there? Or should I just wait for some non-VW ones?

I'd assume this would be a fit. Not sure whether these require Australian approvals.

Ozsko
03-10-2016, 05:11 PM
The guards I have seen have approval plates on them but that was in commercial cargo vehicles, ring your state vehicle authority is most probably the best bet.

iyut
04-10-2016, 02:38 PM
How are you finding the car?
It's good, I was driving a Yaris before though, so it's quite an upgrade.
Very spacious, fuel efficiency is probably on par with the Yaris (but takes more expensive fuel) and so much more luxurious with the Luxury pack.

NjB
04-10-2016, 07:10 PM
and so much more luxurious with the Luxury pack.

How is the lumbar support compared to the cloth seats? I have a mark vi golf comfortline with cloth seats and the lumbar support is a little lacking - I felt the Tiguan comfortline with cloth seats was similar during my test drive - I'm hoping the support is as good as the leather seats in competing vehicles with an extensive electric lumbar adjustment range

wondermonk
05-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Thanks Brazen - this has filled some gaps on just what I'm getting (and not getting) in my 140TDI Highline (no R-Line) coming in a couple of weeks. I spent long evenings trying to figure out from photos and overseas sites just what "R-Line interior" meant, or why the Comfortline came with the Discover Media audio, but the Highline had the Discover Pro audio, and just what the differences were.

As others had spotted, I noticed the R-Line interior shots showed a darker roof lining. I didn't want that. In fact I was disappointed the light-coloured seats available in other countries didn't get offered here in Aus.

And everyone else seems to get the DAB+ radio enabled, but no mention of it in the local specifications. Also looks like they've disabled the DVD playback available in Europe (not that I'd expect to have a DVD playing in the car, but nice to know you could if you wanted). UK specs are at Discover Nav Pro : Navigation And Entertainment Systems : Volkswagen UK (http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/technology/navigation-and-entertainment-systems/discover-nav-pro)

The Highline LED lights include the dynamic cornering feature my 5 year old Mazda has, but no mention of auto-dipping highbeams.

Super excited to get the new Tiggy, but still annoyed someone in VW Aus head office decided I wouldn't want some of these features.

Ozsko
05-10-2016, 11:50 AM
With all the new technology in cars these days you would think car companies would be doing stuff like videos to introduce and demonstrate how it all works because it is getting to the point that a book just doesn't do it. If they had comprehensive video of all the hidden technology that can be turned off and on they might even sell more cars. From crawling around the net I have deduced that a Highline has Traffic Jam Assist as a feature or at least in the UK it does which pleases me if it turns out to be true. None of the sales staff have got a clue as to what a new Tiguan has got in the way of electronic features and that is all down to VW not educating them.

Gladbach
14-10-2016, 09:52 AM
Has anyone seen any pictures of the sunroof that show the LED lighting strip?

"Panoramic glass sunroofElectrically slide and tilt adjustable front half sectionIntegrated wind deflector and electrically operated (perforated) sunblind. LED ambient lighting along the length of the panoramic sunroof, left and right"

Would love to see what this looks like.

iyut
14-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Has anyone seen any pictures of the sunroof that show the LED lighting strip?

"Panoramic glass sunroofElectrically slide and tilt adjustable front half sectionIntegrated wind deflector and electrically operated (perforated) sunblind. LED ambient lighting along the length of the panoramic sunroof, left and right"

Would love to see what this looks like.

Ah I can't show it now cause it looks better when it's at night. But it's pretty cool, and you can adjust the brightness of the lights too!

iyut
14-10-2016, 10:17 AM
How is the lumbar support compared to the cloth seats? I have a mark vi golf comfortline with cloth seats and the lumbar support is a little lacking - I felt the Tiguan comfortline with cloth seats was similar during my test drive - I'm hoping the support is as good as the leather seats in competing vehicles with an extensive electric lumbar adjustment range

It's good enough for me, there is quite a wide range of support that you can adjust to, my setting is not on the max

Gladbach
14-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Ah I can't show it now cause it looks better when it's at night. But it's pretty cool, and you can adjust the brightness of the lights too!

Awesome. I'd really appreciate if you could take a few photos at night time then ;-)

NjB
14-10-2016, 12:27 PM
It's good enough for me, there is quite a wide range of support that you can adjust to, my setting is not on the max

Cheers - good to hear

Gladbach
14-10-2016, 03:16 PM
I did find an image here - well a little demo of the sunroof actually - use the scroll wheel on your mouse to open and close it. The LED lighting looks nice.

The new Tiguan - Design. (http://tiguan.volkswagen.com/int/en/home/design?modal=/int/en/home/design/panoramadach&section=interieur)

equiped
14-10-2016, 04:30 PM
I did find an image here - well a little demo of the sunroof actually - use the scroll wheel on your mouse to open and close it. The LED lighting looks nice.

The new Tiguan - Design. (http://tiguan.volkswagen.com/int/en/home/design?modal=/int/en/home/design/panoramadach§ion=interieur)

Very nice!

iyut
14-10-2016, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=Gladbach;1203111]Awesome. I'd really appreciate if you could take a few photos at night time then ;-)[/QUOTES]

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/forums/images/imported/2016/10/9unVJDq-1.jpg

At 100% and with 1 sec exposure

Gladbach
15-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Looks amazing! Thanks for taking the time to do that. I really can't wait to get mine, time is going way too slow!

NjB
15-10-2016, 05:43 PM
I checked out a comfortline today with the luxury pack. As expected the sunroof reduced head clearance by about 30-40mm leaving me only about 20mm clearance with the seat all the way down. Sunroof looks noice though [emoji4]

Bassik
17-10-2016, 06:39 PM
I checked out a comfortline today with the luxury pack. As expected the sunroof reduced head clearance by about 30-40mm leaving me only about 20mm clearance with the seat all the way down. Sunroof looks noice though [emoji4]

What annoys me is they dropped off the sunglasses compartment if you opt for sunroof... Surely you can fit one of them.

cellrsx
03-11-2016, 07:01 PM
The more-detailed spec sheet someone posted a while back has now been put on the VW Aus website. It can be grabbed from here:

Specifications < 2015 VW Tiguan | Compact SUV | Volkswagen Australia (http://www.volkswagen.com.au/en/models/tiguan/specifications.html)

Same detail as before, no 162TSI specs.

REGS12
04-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Still nothing on 162 TSI?

Gladbach
04-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Still nothing on 162 TSI?

I spoke with VW Australia about this about a month ago, they said that the brochure will be updated in time for the arrival of the 162TSIs in Australia (so around Jan/Feb). I gave them feedback that the brochure should already have included all of the detail considering customers can place orders (i.e. the car is already on the market).

NjB
20-12-2016, 12:43 PM
I just noticed the specification brochure (https://www.volkswagen.com.au/content/dam/vw-ngw/vw_pkw/importers/au/specifications/VWPTIGSPEMY17.5_WEB.pdf/_jcr_content/renditions/original.media_file.download_attachment.file/VWPTIGSPEMY17.5_WEB.pdf) has been updated to include the 162TSI

NZ_GolfR
20-12-2016, 12:52 PM
I just noticed the specification brochure (https://www.volkswagen.com.au/content/dam/vw-ngw/vw_pkw/importers/au/specifications/VWPTIGSPEMY17.5_WEB.pdf/_jcr_content/renditions/original.media_file.download_attachment.file/VWPTIGSPEMY17.5_WEB.pdf) has been updated to include the 162TSI

I notice that this also now specifically states the 162TSI comes with "Trapezoidal chrome exhaust trims"

hcvo1
20-12-2016, 01:53 PM
I notice that this also now specifically states the 162TSI comes with "Trapezoidal chrome exhaust trims"

Did anyone pick up the name of the file being MY17.5?

Gladbach
20-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Did anyone pick up the name of the file being MY17.5?

5th revision perhaps?

TungstenR
21-12-2016, 07:56 AM

On German forums the "Trapezoidal chrome exhaust trims" are a huge topic; apart from the discussions about fake exhaust tips, many of the R-line owners with smaller engines do not get the fake exhaust tips, but want to install them at quite a cost, because they also need a different diffusor for that. BUT, even for the parts they have to wait about 6 months... I knew it was good when I noticed how complete the NZ version was offered, more as a separate (and complete) model then as an add-on car.

They all want the fake thing(s), because it (they) looks so damn good!... LOL