PDA

View Full Version : picked up new car

wandaria
31-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Gooday folks picked up the new multivan comfortline a couple of days ago, silver reflex colour, great car, love it, can't keep the wife out of it.

It amazing isn't it when I was searching for the right car there were so many things that I was not concerned with and it is a pleasant surporise when you get the car home and realise that it has all these little extras that you didn't notice at the time becasue they were not particularly relevent.

I only made one mistake but it probably would not have made a difference with the car I bought. I was sure I had test driven a multivan that had a reclineable 3 seater bench seat, yet the seat sits in it its standard position or the fully reclined(bed) position, I was sure there were intermediate positions but I am apparently wrong, anyway whilst I am p'd off with my mistake, it is only such a small point overall.

With the v6 taragos and vws now reasonably similar in price their should be no contest unless you definatively need with no exception 8 seats.
Hard to believe that people buy taragos over the vw, shows you how many people have rocks in their heads. :)

phaeton
31-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Congrats :D where are the pics ? ;)

Also isn't that bed thing in the "Good Night Package" ?