PDA

View Full Version : MY13.5 Passat Alltrack cargo blind question

SJT
09-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Hey guys,

I've just bought the Alltrack with no dual cargo blind... been looking on ebay & gumtree. found a bloke selling a passat 06-15 blind but it doesnt fit. think its missing something.

Does anyone have a dual blind for 13 - present in Black for sale or know where i can buy one used please. Tried a couple of wreckers but no joy.

Having tint done next week & there's some VW sunblinds fitted in the cargo area but would really like a blind :)

Thanks.

SJT
10-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Sorry guys I'm a newbie I will move this over to the 'wanted' forum.

snerlo
10-06-2016, 12:12 PM
Bugger that it wasn't a Q7 that it is going into as I am trying to sell a spare set that my dad has!! Good luck with the looking mate. Just keep an eye on gumtree too. Never know what you might find on there.

SJT
11-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Bugger that it wasn't a Q7 that it is going into as I am trying to sell a spare set that my dad has!! Good luck with the looking mate. Just keep an eye on gumtree too. Never know what you might find on there.

Thanks,

Yeah got one on Gumtree, advertised to fit 2006 to 2015 but when it arrived it didnt fit ... ah well back to it. Good luck selling yours, they seem the first to go when advertised on motors being wrecked.

SJ

Passat my07
11-06-2016, 08:30 PM
I've got the blinds from an 07 my. Are they different?