PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Yeti - Car Seats - ISOFIX with Tether compatibility

Skamlpreet
05-01-2016, 06:38 PM
With a bub on the way, have been researching car seats and the lady at the store said I have ISOFIX compatible seats so should go for those.

Did some research and found that you need to have the 'top Tether' in addition to the ISOFIX hooks in the seats?

While I can see the ISOFIX hooks to clamp the car seat, could not figure out the Top Tether. Can someone please advise if the 2015 model Yeti has these?

Would influence the decision of buying a car seat with / without ISOFIX (read substantial difference in price).

Thanks a ton fellas !

cbay
16-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Hey mate, All regular baby seats have the top tether (the straps that reach over the top of the seats and attach somewhere at the back/behind of the seat), so I assume for Australian regulations it will be the same with the ISOFIX seats.

I've got 2 car seats in my yeti, the top tether anchor point is at the back and bottom of each of the rear seats. (See here: Skoda Yeti 2011 | Child Restraint & Baby Seat Fitting Guide | NRMA Motoring & Services (http://www.mynrma.com.au/motoring-services/reviews/child-restraint-fitting-guide/skoda-yeti-2011.htm))