PDA

View Full Version : Tuggeranong CVWC

vinderliker
13-12-2007, 05:42 PM
A big thanks and a high recommendation goes to Michael at the CVWC at Tuggeranong here in the ACT, for his help and generosity in sourcing a waterpump for the Little Beastie. I hope this is the beginning of a turn around in fortunes for Seb and myself I the car reliability department. Part two starts 8am Monday for Pete at Belconnen CVWC to fix the remaining problems, so that I can have trouble free motoring. Although, I still might join the NRMA.What do you guys here at the forum think about NRMA road service is it worth it.

James

No457 Snowy
18-12-2007, 06:09 PM
A big thanks and a high recommendation goes to Michael at the CVWC at Tuggeranong here in the ACT, for his help and generosity in sourcing a waterpump for the Little Beastie. I hope this is the beginning of a turn around in fortunes for Seb and myself I the car reliability department. Part two starts 8am Monday for Pete at Belconnen CVWC to fix the remaining problems, so that I can have trouble free motoring. Although, I still might join the NRMA.What do you guys here at the forum think about NRMA road service is it worth it.

James

I am a member of NRMA Road Service but never had to use them, touch wood, but Pete at CVWC has done plenty of high quality work on my GTI so I would also like to highly recommend him. :)

Cheers,

Snowy.

ibeezer
05-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Pete Shelley(CVWC Belconen) just tuned the Qpeng ecu in my ibiza 1.8t. Several workshops in Sydney i talked to had no idea about it and had no interest in looking at it. The only advice they gave was "get a microtec". Spoke to Pete and he was happy to have a look. Fixed it within a week. Great bloke, very helpful.