PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne Go-Karts

Water Boy
11-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Hi all,

Ok it would be great to have a go-kart session for all the boys in January id love to have it before i go into a year of skool and being a good Year 12 boy...

So lets sort out a date in Mid-Late January... Josh can u give us some ideas and all the people who wana come...

Cheers James :D

Water Boy
11-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Yes..... No... :?

Tim
11-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Im in if im free.
mid jan we have a cruise planned. maybe space it out a couple weeks from then. Also make sure its on a day that carl cant make it. He kicked all our butts last time! :P

Water Boy
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah thats why im thinking late January on a Friday night or Sarturday arvo night then go have a feed and a laugh and probably some happy snaps...

I dont mean to be a pain but this will probably be the only cahnce for me to come out for ages :(

Hope it goes off :D

Tim
11-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Id prefer a sat night myself. But yeah. see what other feedback we get.

Water Boy
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeah i think most people like a Saturday too :)

Jarred
12-12-2007, 10:10 AM
yea I'm in. I went down to auskarts the other weeks and I do say it is a nice track, with plenty of areas to stuff up on! (in terms of laps times) so it is quite a fun track.

I reckon I'll be down for this, providing I'm not working at the tennis, unless it is in the evening, then I may be able to make it.
Saturday nights are pretty busy, so make sure you book in advance!

Water Boy
12-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Saturday nights are pretty busy, so make sure you book in advance!

Josh hook us up :D

GoLfMan
12-12-2007, 05:06 PM
welllll
saturday nights are the busiest night of the week down at Auscarts, what about a sunday during the day? would that be alright?!
if you guys wanted to do a kinda GP thing prices start at about $80 orrrrrr i can try and get all you guys $1 laps and we could do 40 or so laps and get it out of our system then take some photos after near the bolte?

it has to be after the 5th of Jan however! otherwise i wont be there

ausgolfer
12-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Did someone say go karting?? :D
I'm there any time, any place...I'M THERE!

Jarred
12-12-2007, 08:15 PM

damn.. we've got no chance now!

WABIT
12-12-2007, 08:32 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO

wabit

Water Boy
13-12-2007, 06:05 PM
Bring it on Carl.... Im not sure about the Sunday who knows... If we booked the Saturday night in advenced that would be sweet as... I not sure what to do organisation wise but we will see... Whats the go Josh?

Carl what heppend u organised it last time?

ausgolfer
13-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Last time I booked a GP style(warm up/qualifying and 2 races) event which was fairly pricey at $85 each and I had to make a deposit of half with a minimum of 12 people so it was a bit annoying having to get half the people who showed up to pay me directly, I felt like a theif lol. That said it was loads of fun!

If we do have a race rather than laps maybe we could do a reverse grid to even out the field??

Water Boy
13-12-2007, 08:09 PM
Lsat time i went with 11 mates and we just did laps... Fastest 3 people won the cash that we put in as i prize pool... Ha ha it was $5 each :o

But for our session we agreed on a few flying laps and then we mucked about changin' postions and muckin' around it was ace :D

GoLfMan
14-12-2007, 05:39 AM
ohh it is on like donkey kong Carl j:! ill kick your sorry ass....
as for a Saturday night just book in advance and a GP thing is about the same cost as what Carl said and all the pre paying stuff aswell.

Jarred
14-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Only problem is after 40 odd laps you tend to get pretty knacked tho!
I did about 35 laps the other week and after about 20-25 my laps times started dropping off and stuff cause I was tired! I do a 28/29 then clip a few walls the next lap and end up doing a low 30 something!!

Just something to consider if you plan on doing a whole bunch of laps, esp with no break..:???: