PDA

View Full Version : Best Exhaust system for Caddy

VW Caddy
10-12-2007, 01:55 PM
Hi All,

I'm looking at upgrading the stock exhaust system on my VW Caddy (1.6L petrol) and was wondering what the best option would be.

I emailed the guys at Euro Car Driver for a quote but they said, "Unfortunately the CADDY does not have a sports exhaust option. This vehicle is not classed as a sporty vehicle, so no one has made a system to suit. Sorry but we can't help you with this, maybe someone local to you could make you something."

Can anybody recommend an exhaust for my non sports Caddy:(

I don't want it roaring when I drive but i nice little growl would be nice.

Thanks
Alex

99gti
10-12-2007, 02:14 PM
2 things alex.

Firstly - we want pics of your caddy STAT! Where did you get it, how did you get it? Did you import it? So many question...

Secondly, what's your location. Depending on what your state you are in would have a big influence on who people would recomend.

The Muffler Man on Malver Rd in Victoria did mine and they were great. Highly recomend them.

DUB 20V
10-12-2007, 02:36 PM
99 i think he ment the new caddy like tdi or what ever, not the mk1 pick up :)

VW Caddy
10-12-2007, 04:02 PM
2 things alex.

Firstly - we want pics of your caddy STAT! Where did you get it, how did you get it? Did you import it? So many question...

Secondly, what's your location. Depending on what your state you are in would have a big influence on who people would recomend.

The Muffler Man on Malver Rd in Victoria did mine and they were great. Highly recomend them.

Well the Caddy itself was purchased through a VW dealer in Essendon. Not an import and currently no mods done to it, except for new tyres and a K&N air filter.

I live in Victoria (Doncaster) so Malver (did you mean Malvern) would not be a problem. How much did muffler man charge and what did you get done.