PDA

View Full Version : McCarrols VW Waitara

Blu32
09-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Has anyone used their service department?

I've just moved into the area and wondered what the expereince was like?

I have an R32 by the way.

Cheers,

rennenhaus
09-12-2007, 06:37 PM
my misses used to take her polo there all the time.

she'd drive down to work, drop her car off in the morning; they'd have a free loaner car for the day, she'd pick hers up after work.

they even used to wash it for her!

in saying that, the one time i took mine there, they didn't wash it... grr....

Adam
19-12-2007, 11:10 AM
i like to know about this as well. am thinking of taking the car there for warranty work.. been using parramatta's denlo vw for warranty and so far they been pretty good. although the distance to travel and it takes forever to get home from there is just a bummer.

dub_boi_oi_oi,
i thought it was standard to wash the car after the service? that's how it has been with mine, every time i got the car back. it has been washed (denlo vw).

Bizi
05-11-2010, 09:42 AM
My car got a service in January. No wash either (and it needed one!). Water restrictions maybe.
Now they can just leave it outside and chuck on a bit of carwash detergent - there's sure to be a downpour daily in Hornsby right now!

ozgti
05-11-2010, 09:47 AM
I'd avoid!

The sales department tried to rort me when I bought mine, so wouldn't recommend them.

Service wise, Chatswood Classic are great!

Bizi
05-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Ben's good in the service department. I'd not avoid the service dept just because of a sneaky salesman, unless you have some evidence that the service department isn't good. From what I've read and seen, the service dept people (and McCarrolls generally) are happy modders themselves with their own cars. :)

In terms of pre sales I would try CCC - actually I'm interested in arranging a test drive, yes!