PDA

View Full Version : Question for the MODS

Jmac
02-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Hi guys i had some terrible service experience lately, can i gripe about here or is it not the done thing??? The said place has done it to me twice now and i think they might have read a book about cars one day
Cheers

DaveMack
02-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Well ... I see no great objection to this. We do, afterall, recommend those who give us good service and 'knock' those who have given poor service in the past. I say "Go for it", Jimmy.

Dave

Golf Loon
02-12-2007, 04:04 PM
You can describe a personal experience, but be careful with more than that, there are libel laws.

Jmac
03-12-2007, 05:48 PM
I really want to mention who it is a the service is very poor but at the same time it might be my bad luck that it keeps happening at the same place. I do a lot of VAG vehicles and use this said supplier reluctantly only as a last resort.
I am going to right a strong letter to the manager first and see how i go. I wont mention any names at this stage but i hope it doesnt happen to you. I have been around these vehicles for a long time now and they really made me feel like a bloody fool, due to their inadequencies.

Golf Loon
03-12-2007, 07:36 PM
I personally think you can say, but only after every avenue has been explored for them to redeem themselves.

I worry that it could be abused, this is the internet! and I wouldn`t like it to happen to my business.

Every business has problems, its how they sort em out that sorts the good from the bad.

Jmac
03-12-2007, 10:02 PM
I agree, thats why the lips are sealed. A chat with the Manager and possibly direct dealings with him may sort the issue, as i seem to get the same bad service. Like you say i try to do the right thing and wouldnt like people spreading the bad about me! But the dealings ive had have been terrible, just been around the things too long and hate to see crap service, there is just too much of happening and hey they dont miss you with the price.
Cheers