PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Ambassador for Skoda

junior
30-11-2007, 08:15 AM
Skoda Aust have announced Aussie surfer Mark Occhiluppo "Occy" as their ambassador.

"Skoda says it is taking the active lifestyle approach for the Australian market......." carsguide

phaeton
30-11-2007, 11:09 AM
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol

I would have thought a cyclist would have been better perhaps ;) ;) Cadel Evans ;) ;)

junior
30-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol

I would have thought a cyclist would have been better perhaps ;) ;) Cadel Evans ;) ;)

I agree, esp as they are sponsoring the tour down under.
not that i don't rate a surfer

CanberravRS
30-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Hmmm Occy hey.. thats quite amusing to say the least.. but yeah i agree that a cycling Ambasador would have been logical. But theres not many people in Aus outside the cycling realm that would understand the relavance of a Cyclist in a Skoda.

heheh i wonder what they are going to kit him out with.. the Octavia or the Roomster?:rolleyes:

junior
30-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Hmmm Occy hey.. thats quite amusing to say the least.. but yeah i agree that a cycling Ambasador would have been logical. But theres not many people in Aus outside the cycling realm that would understand the relavance of a Cyclist in a Skoda.

heheh i wonder what they are going to kit him out with.. the Octavia or the Roomster?:rolleyes:

They had him pictured 'on' a RS wagon

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z206/gt1300junior/occy.jpg

phaeton
30-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for posting junior :D

CanberravRS
01-12-2007, 09:26 AM
hehehehehe thats dam funny..

But yeah.. thats my wagon!!!!!!!

junior
02-12-2007, 08:29 AM
But yeah.. thats my wagon!!!!!!!

it might have been your car, thats why you have to wait a few weeks :)