PDA

View Full Version : Programming Key

ashmannnn
15-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Anyone have a good suggestion.... I have read the manual, but really cant find anything definative on it... My Key with one press unlocks all doors... my wifes key you have to press it a couple of times and of course she always forgets... so I end up standing in the rain when she is driving...

Anyone have a procedure to program her remote to unlock all doors with one "blip"?

cheers

JB's Dub
15-04-2015, 01:09 PM
What car is it? It is usually a setting you can adjust on the dash.

ashmannnn
15-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Hi JBs Dub... as per my signature block its a 2009 Skoda Superb Sedan 3T Elegance. :banana:

so you think might be in the MFD menu??

Timaeus
15-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Yep with the wife's key in the ignition go into the mdi interface settings and the setting should be there to select all doors. Not in my car to check the exact path.

JB's Dub
15-04-2015, 03:07 PM
Yeah, It will be in the MFD. Just change it with your wifes key in the ignition.

ashmannnn
15-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Good work Chaps! Will try it tonight :-)

brad
15-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Anyone have a good suggestion.... I have read the manual, but really cant find anything definative on it... My Key with one press unlocks all doors... my wifes key you have to press it a couple of times and of course she always forgets... so I end up standing in the rain when she is driving...

Anyone have a procedure to program her remote to unlock all doors with one "blip"?

cheers

take her key & unlock car & start engine then go into the MFD "convenience features" and change the door unlock setting.

ashmannnn
16-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Brad, yes convenience settings, unlocking, MANUAL settings... and there it is!! done... thanks one and all :-)