PDA

View Full Version : Panel Beater/Painter request: SOMEONE Side swiped my MKV GTI

Uomo
22-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Parked me GTI at supermarket carpark, some bastard had side swiped my rear bumper putting the whole thing out of whack.

There is damage on the platic valance and the painted upper bumper.

Can anyone recommend me a reliable panel beater/painter in melb (pref EASTERN suburbs)

Thanks in advance!

LookOut
22-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Not going to go through Insurance? Last time i had some PB done, it was down in Braeside, and they did a great job, particularly with the spraying. Cant remember their name, but I'll look it up tonight if you want, only thing is , they arent east...

FknDubbin
22-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Not going to go through Insurance? Last time i had some PB done, it was down in Braeside, and they did a great job, particularly with the spraying. Cant remember their name, but I'll look it up tonight if you want, only thing is , they arent east...

Tankards Panel Service in Ringwood. Ringwood Panel Service. Always have some top end cars in there.

vkswgn
22-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Oven Baked Enamel Panel Repairs in Ringwood.

Did my dad's astra SRI last year when he was rear ended (and then front ended) at traffic lights. It was about $1000 off being written off apparently (needed the airbags to go off, that would have done it), but is good as new now - can't pick the difference, no squeeks and everything went back where it was meant to. They did my mum's astra too (another near write off - astra's are bad luck!).

They had an RS4 in there too BTW.

rodrocco
22-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Dont forget that you can replace the door skins on the MkV