PDA

View Full Version : Passat Wagon 118TSI MY14 - Mud Flaps

stat71
14-02-2015, 12:10 PM
Howdy, my wife picked up her new Passat Wagon 118TSI MY14 last week and upon paying noted that the requested mud flaps had not been supplied (website showed them as an accessory). The dealer stated that mud flaps are not available on this model!

So she handed the problem to me. I've searched high / low and cannot find the wagon variants (the rear muddies are different to sedan flaps).

Any idea's?

Hillbilly
14-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Howdy, my wife picked up her new Passat Wagon 118TSI MY14 last week and upon paying noted that the requested mud flaps had not been supplied (website showed them as an accessory). The dealer stated that mud flaps are not available on this model!

So she handed the problem to me. I've searched high / low and cannot find the wagon variants (the rear muddies are different to sedan flaps).

Any idea's?

B7 mudflaps ARE available as I have them on mine. They had to get them from Germany and originally gave me B6 ones which DONT FIT.

The shape of the rear quarter is different on the B7.

I cant find the invoice but as an indication the Polo rears were $89.

Go to the parts dept and ask them to look up using the Vin number.

Then make sure the part number is different to the B6 They are quite easy to fit but you have to remove the wheels to do it as each one requires a hole to be drilled

The fronts you just turn to full lock and you will have room. Dealer will charge to fit them if its not in the price.

Was cheaper to buy them and do it myself as when I asked salesman for them for the Polo he quoted $50 more than I got them at the Parts dept

booba
14-02-2015, 11:10 PM
i got my set off ebay. part numbers begin with 3AA for B7 units.