subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
motorculture
Today 09:31 PM
 Inside the Shell V-Power Racing Team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8g4hPAvC4 Get behind the scenes of Shell V-Power Racing Team in this exclusive interview at their headquarters. It also explains the ongoing relationship with... (12 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
ABT 162TSI MK2 Tiguan
Today 09:19 PM
 VWWatercooled Newbie!
Hi, my name is Jack. I have a 2017 VW 162TSI Mk2 Tiguan, with DAP, R-Line and Sunroof. It is finished in black. (14 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
ABT 162TSI MK2 Tiguan
Today 09:16 PM
 Tyre Pressure Monitoring System not working.
I have been trying to check my tyre pressures as stated in the owners manual, but I am unable to. Although no warning lights are on. I was thinking that this maybe a system glitch on my Tiguan. Help... (33 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Nervous31
Today 09:09 PM
 Blue Mountains - Tiguan off road action
OK - in the deep end looking at a 2008 Diesel Tiguan with manual gearbox and doing a project to "outback" it. Looking at suspension kit (for lift and ride), rear wheel carrier for second spare, bash... (7,407 views, 9 replies)
New Post
vw_hotboi7
Today 08:50 PM
 The New Guy
Nice one man 👍🏽 (54 views, 1 replies)
New Post
vw_hotboi7
Today 08:48 PM
 2007 Vw Passat Wagon 3.2!
Iíve been having issues with finding halo eyes for this vehicle! Let me know if places that do custom lights (20 views, 1 replies)
New Post
The One
Today 08:37 PM
 P0401 code every 100 miles
EGR valve opens and closes at certain times, how do you know it's working correctly @ the correct times if you haven't checked wiring? Just because the code relates to the valve, does not mean the... (46 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
jets
Today 07:39 PM
 Adelaide Volksfest 2017
Being held @ Elder Park on Sunday, 26th of November. I guess starting time will be 9.30 -10.00AM. Anyone that can confirm starting time & any other details please post here. (22 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Nervous31
Today 07:25 PM
 VW Lover
Hi - Nervous 31 here, current owner of an MY12 VW 110TDI Highline Golf Wagon (best car I have ever bought). Looking to expand my knowledge and maybe get a project up and running in the future. ... (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
asa572
Today 07:11 PM
 Mk5 golf factory bi xenon headlights
bump........ (158 views, 3 replies)
New Post
onelouder
Today 07:01 PM
 The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread
Mine, wagon with roof, is due into Port Kembla on the 26th. Saw my first wolfie in the wild in Woolloomooloo yesterday. White wagon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (452,592 views, 2,083 replies)
New Post
The One
Today 06:57 PM
 MK5 Golf Tiptronic Auto Assembly Questions
Are you 100% sure it's the shifter assembly?? This fault is usually a issue with the clutch packs and/or mechatronics and not the shifter unit... (155 views, 6 replies)
New Post
kennyc
Today 06:08 PM
 Golf Alltrack
I agree, can't have a car without the Sunroof now! Love them!! Would love it if the hatchbacks had the whole roof as glass and not 1/3! Still love them though! (53,043 views, 359 replies)
New Post
Shortstuff
Today 05:34 PM
 MK1 Cabriolet adventure
Presents arrived from the US today! Iím a bit iffy on the foam padding so I might track down a proper rubberised horse hair one, but the hood and headliner look great : ) ... (572 views, 16 replies)
New Thread
DeWet
Today 04:47 PM
 Golf MK5 2.0 FSI
Hi, Bought my car as a repairable write off from hail damage. Got it registered and since then slowly started upgrading it. So far I have replaced suspension and brakes to stock GTI parts... (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Euromy
Today 04:41 PM
 Mad polo
No, we're not :'( Up was discontinued in aus two years ago I think. The new base polo might have that engine though. I haven't checked (454 views, 9 replies)
New Thread
 Vid: Porsche Macan Turbo - Definitive Sydney Spray Gun Paint Enhancement Protection
Porsche Macan Turbo Jet Black Definitive Sydney Paint Enhancement and Protection Treatment. DCD Spray Gun Coating 4 Layers with Infra Red Curing $1,245 1-Stage Paint Correction (included) ... (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Demonoid
Today 04:00 PM
 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread
Living in Canberra, the answer is a big fat No. I am still waiting to hear when they will commence delivery. Is Launch day specific to VIC? On the website it just has the timer indicating a this... (8,753 views, 82 replies)
New Post
fuzion
Today 03:07 PM
 Wolfsburg Edition Golf R
But thats changing, look how many S3's are on the road now. They do drop down more, mostly because Audi drivers tend to 'trade' rather than privately sell and if you look at how many Golfs are about... (62,298 views, 616 replies)
New Post
brad
Today 02:34 PM
 Need some help
It's not that hard to remove / replace the inlet but I'd put aside an extra 3-4 hours and decoke the inlets while you are there. There are plenty of youtube vids and forum tutorials explaining... (112 views, 4 replies)
| |