subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Thread
Today 07:19 AM
 VW Oz at odds with other countries over dieselgate
I dont understand why the Australian VW business is blindly stating in court they did nothing wrong, and it appears from this media article, that their lawyers are at odds with their own clients... (12 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Today 06:49 AM
 2006 CTS K04 MKV Jetta
Now with photos (112 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Today 01:38 AM
 Hey hey
Hi guys. Been reading the forum few times and decided to register. Driving a Golf mk6, 1.4 TSI (2009) with DSG6 see ya (28 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 11:50 PM
 Will 7.5 Headlights fit mk7 golf
they won't fit you'll need to replace the front side wings at least. (266 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 11:42 PM
 Hey hi
Hi All - Been reading the forum for a while now and finally decided to join. see ya in the forums :banana: p.s - Car is MK7 Golf GTI (2014) :P (37 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:56 PM
 Sam's build thread
A while back I'd talked about running pre turbo water injection. I want to run it pumpless in a boost pressurised config. Here's a couple of bench tests to help me build faith in it which I think... (27,029 views, 638 replies)
New Post
the Bigfella
Yesterday 10:26 PM
 What did you do to your Mk5 today?
Mine is an early 2005. The unit worked fine, but we've put the old unit back in. I've still got the battery drain. I need to suss that out. I think I need a new engine mount or two as well....... (349,544 views, 2,085 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 10:02 PM
 Another milestone reached by forum member!
What transmission failure my psychiatrist said I should be over it by now ? Ha ha . (120 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:40 PM
 2018 Polo
The article is wrong. The polo GTI has a 6 speed DSG with a wet clutch. The digital/electronic dash comes with the sound and vision option at $1900. Of the three options available at launch the... (4,335 views, 59 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:37 PM
 Failed Locking mech on auto tailgate
Found this schematic on Online Volkswagen Passat/4Motion/Santana spare parts catalogue, Europe market, 2011 model year: body group, rear lid subgroup, Volkswagen VIN decoder,... (722 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 09:33 PM
 WTB: golf gti mk6 engine DSG. VIC.
Wanting to buy an engine replacement for my 2010 golf gti mk6 DSG. If anyone can kindly locate me to where I might be able to find one, it would be much appreciated. Cheers! (44 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:21 PM
 VW RNS 510 Turning off issue
Version info: 94c55f7f5476-1.jpg When the unit resets itself itís fine for another few weeks. Sent from... (1,996 views, 20 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:14 PM
 Front quarters
Evolos are my fav, hence why I went with the RZ's for the build, Very similiar. I bet your GTi would look hot in some R32 Aristo's :banana: haha pm you re guard btw. (68 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:01 PM
 Bora R32 Build Thread
Yeah that's a pretty nice colour, I think it'll look cool (421 views, 24 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 08:30 PM
Looking forward to using this forum as I recently own a Skoda Yeti. (42 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Yesterday 08:27 PM
 Greetings from aCaves Beach VW Newbie
Greetings fellow VW masochists! I've been the proud owner of VW LWB T5 2004 2.5TDI for the last 4 years. And let me tell you that it's been quite the experience! One thing I've learnt it that there... (19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:24 PM
 Audi S3 8P3 CustomCode Stage 2 PSS
so its taken agesssssss but the semis are finally on... e6_h-1.jpg not a big fan of the standard wheels and... (60,744 views, 347 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 08:14 PM
 2.0 fsi leaking coolant
It could be a few things. Water pump failure - when was it last replaced, should be done with timing belt. Also look for split junctions or leaks at hose joins. Could even be a head gasket, have... (180 views, 11 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 07:53 PM
 Panel Beating ( Cut / Welding) Mk6 Golf
Hey, Floor is not too much of a problem but if I had to cut one side I would repair this so its seamless. Im more concerned about cutting the inner quarter panel. I would prefer to cut only... (43 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 07:19 PM
 T4 help! More smoke than a steam train!
Don't buy them from VW. I used to get mine from here Home - HSY Got branches in QLD. (tell them you're a Courier and use it for work if they say Trade Only) As for oil..........I think I went... (195 views, 9 replies)
| |