subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
kahle81
Today 02:28 PM
 OBDEleven dongle
Sold, pending payment (54 views, 2 replies)
New Post
anonymous
Today 02:15 PM
 VCDS (VAG-COM) codes and programmable options for Golf Mk7
Don - based on my quick coding session last weekend , "Aktive Blinkfunktion hat ein auf 1 gesetztes zugeordnetes Bit in pa_dynamisch_blinken " would not work on its own. My guess is that it has to be... (621,650 views, 1,226 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 02:08 PM
 Map updates - Discover Pro
Thanks for your help / guidance and assistance guys!!! All sorted:banana: The update on the car took only 25mins to do the full 27.1GB update for the "ROW" updated. My Version Information is... (316 views, 12 replies)
New Post
sambb
Today 02:03 PM
 Sam's build thread
Thanks buddy. yeah I remember you. I was with my mate up on the hill watching your car get around. That things handles man. I couldn't believe how tidy and agile it was for such a big car. Coming... (3,743 views, 93 replies)
New Post
Nafe75
Today 01:14 PM
 Buying a Fabia Wagon - Buy now or wait for 1.0l 3pot motor ?
I'd be interested to drive the 3pot, but I doubt it's going to be a game changer. The 1.2 drives fine for me (81 TSI), it's torquey enough to not have to change down several gears to go up hills etc.... (110 views, 1 replies)
New Post
beersandwich
Today 01:04 PM
 Drive shaft refresh
Bora 4mo. Have been quoted some pretty cheap prices for exchange units. Are they worth it though? (1,006 views, 2 replies)
New Post
GBXRS
Today 12:29 PM
 Whiteline Anti Lift Kit & OEM Audi 18x9 wheels
SOLD. Please delete (372 views, 3 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 12:25 PM
 Anyone have Vag CAN Pro in Sydney?
Yes manually. Some out if necessity (abs and CCM) because it's the only way and some (camera, door controllers) because I don't have vcp. Would love to meet up and test it before I commit to buying... (350 views, 6 replies)
New Post
zei20t
Today 12:06 PM
 Paddle Shifters failure?
disconnecting the battery will do nothing for the ECU or TCU. you need something like VCDS to set the calibration process. if the button/paddle isn't working, no amount of resetting will help you,... (301 views, 6 replies)
New Thread
benough
Today 11:57 AM
 RCD510 w/ RVC plug and Dension Gateway Pro BT
Good upgrade for a MKV car. Factory RVC plug. Denison Gateway info here. It is essentially the same as factory MDI and Bluetooth, with some extra features/control. Gateway Pro BT | Dension ... (31 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
kahle81
Today 11:56 AM
 Mk5 GTI Service Parts
I have a few parts left over after I sold my Mk5 GTI, before it was due for a service. They are all new parts from ECS tuning. I just want to get rid of the parts so I am selling the lot at a... (35 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Passat R36
Today 11:43 AM
 Kufatec Fiscon Basic Plus Bluetooth Volkswagen VW Skoda
Removed this Bluetooth kit from my R36 as I never used Bluetooth. As new condition, come with: Complete Wiring Harness Bluetooth Module Microphone Plug and Play. Selling at $100. (51 views, 0 replies)
New Post
benough
Today 11:37 AM
 Mk5 Golf R32 parts
Centre vent setup still available? (1,059 views, 3 replies)
New Post
AdamD
Today 11:22 AM
 Which car to sell
The reliability of the DSG (and mechatronic in particular) would be my only concern ref the TFSI - what year is it? Anything before ~mid 2008 is more of a worry long-term. There's also the other... (120 views, 2 replies)
New Post
rjt86
Today 10:48 AM
 VW Passat 2011 MY 2012 V6 Highline Wagon Steering Wheel Upgrade
That's the way good work, I agree they are very handy and I use them for the same reasons or any sprinted driving (782 views, 23 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 10:00 AM
 2008 Passat R36 - WRECK
Closed (617 views, 8 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 09:57 AM
 Parting out Bora 4-Motion
Any chance the grille survived? If so is it slatted or Oettinger style? (246 views, 9 replies)
New Post
ope126
Today 08:20 AM
 Map updates
Well done doc_777! (168 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
 Audi RS3 - Definitive Opti-Coat Sydney Permanent Paint Protection Treatment
Audi RS3 Sepang Blue - Definitive Sydney Opti-Coat Spray Gun Permanent Paint Protection Treatment https://www.definitivecardet ailing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Audi-RS3-Blue-101.jpg... (66 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Notso Swift
Today 07:32 AM
 My Golf GTI Clubsport.
Yes a rare car, - sounds like a very different beast to your Polo, enjoy! (1,091 views, 1 replies)
| |