subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 10:51 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Last weekend I helped another forum member add a few extra options to their gen2 Tig: Needle sweep Enable Mirror / Puddle Lights When Mirrors Are Closed Anti-Theft Horn Auto Close Windows... (112,624 views, 470 replies)
New Post
Umai Naa!!
Yesterday 10:49 PM
 Wheel lock nut adaptor
This style has been discontinued for quite some time. Buy some new bolts, and have a VW dealer remove the exisiting lock bolts with their master set. (34 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Jimi
Yesterday 10:33 PM
 MY18.5 or MY19 - Difference ? Should I Wait ?
They’ve kept the Passat and Arteon at 206kw even though the Golf R has had slightly more (213kw) for some time. So Volkswagen has form in doing this and I suspect the Tiguan may stay where it is at... (3,607 views, 24 replies)
New Post
Space_
Yesterday 10:25 PM
 When to tune or at what KMs stage 1 it
Thanks man good info on some of the costs Wow. Baller. Might sit on it for another month and see if any other posters will post But i have that slight urge to get done ;) Hmm... (223 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Boordy_23
Yesterday 10:03 PM
 The "Second Hand" / "2nd Hand" MK6 Golf Thread
I had a look at that car a few weeks ago mate on my quest to find my own. Real genuine low km car that has been garaged most it's life, congrats on the pick up. (83,830 views, 351 replies)
New Post
Tigger
Yesterday 09:44 PM
 RS 169 or 245 any opinions?
Well done! As the kids say "we'll be twinsies!" Green wagon. Fully optioned? Yay! (696 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Tigger
Yesterday 09:38 PM
 It's almost here!!
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing pics!�� (147 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Tigger
Yesterday 09:36 PM
 Windscreen washer bottle replacement
Hi Dan, I think this is a pretty common issue. I had the washer bottle split and crack on my 2013 as well. (The new models have an updated design, so they must have recognised the issue?) I just... (100 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
ajdean
Yesterday 09:19 PM
 Burger Motorsports spacers 15f / 20r flush kit MK7 or 8V
Selling an almost brand new Burger Motorsports wheel spacer kit for an MKU or 8V car. This is a set of 15mm spacers for the fronts, and 20mm for the rears, including the matching longer bolts.... (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Yesterday 09:01 PM
 Skoda Karoq - Coming 2018
They have it on the Skoda Australia website. Only the 1.5TSI available, but with DSG and optioned up with everything except the bigger wheels runs to about $45K. It's a nice looking car, but I'm not... (1,902 views, 18 replies)
New Post
kamold
Yesterday 08:49 PM
 Discover Media retrofit
They aren't that expensive. But you need to run a new harness as well. If you have highline ready you don't want to go backwards... Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk (11,272 views, 114 replies)
New Post
Bubu
Yesterday 08:30 PM
 07 polo gti 1.8 timing belt kits
I got my timing belt kit and water pump from: Sparesbox | Auto Parts, Car Care and 4x4 Accessories I did the installation 2 weeks ago and it all fits well. (129 views, 5 replies)
New Post
INASNT
Yesterday 08:29 PM
 APR ECU Tune for Tiguan MK2 (ROW)
For driving through the tunnels every day carbon is what you want. (12,443 views, 161 replies)
New Post
jalam
Yesterday 08:16 PM
 How much did you pay for your Tiguan?
Hi, due to a change in financial situation, I will have to cancel my Tiguan order. Anyone interested to buy the highly sought after Tiguan model? I ordered it end of Feb and it's on a boat now and... (63,903 views, 363 replies)
New Post
jalam
Yesterday 07:54 PM
 I have ordered/received my New Tiguan
Hi, due to a change in financial situation, I will have to cancel my Tiguan order. Anyone interested to buy the highly sought after Tiguan model? I ordered it end of Feb and it's on a boat now and... (386,339 views, 3,343 replies)
New Post
slin
Yesterday 07:43 PM
 Mk7.5 Golf - News and Discussion Thread
Found mine to have limited power when mashing the Petrol pedal for overtaking... might be mistaken but did not use Eco mode again. D for Driving , S for sport and R for you get the... (198,943 views, 1,040 replies)
New Thread
MellowDude
Yesterday 07:34 PM
 Issue with Light Sensor and headlights
Hello all, Only a couple of nights ago I noticed that the HID headlights weren't coming on when unlocking the car at night (Leaving Home). The MFD has it all set and it was working great. When... (38 views, 0 replies)
New Post
sambb
Yesterday 07:02 PM
 Sam's build thread
Cool. For me it depends on the tune. We had to go back to the 2.5in maf because the load numbers down low were too low and making it hard to set up the timing apparently. The 3in maf was nearly ready... (34,698 views, 766 replies)
New Post
DR074
Yesterday 06:15 PM
 New Passat 206TSI R-Line
Same here, this is terrible news. I don't want a wagon. I don't want an SUV. I also don't want a ute. Well I do, but can't justify it. (110,716 views, 697 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 05:46 PM
 Vid: BMW M2 - Definitive Sydney 4 Layers Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment
BMW M2 in Long Beach Blue Definitive Sydney Paint Enhancement and Protection Treatment. DCD Spray Gun Gloss Enhancement Coating 4 Layers with Infra Red Curing $1,145 1-Stage Paint Correction... (24 views, 0 replies)
| |