subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Smart1
Yesterday 09:31 PM
 OCTAVIA III Owners discussion thread
Whats the adaptation info? My wife's O3 Ambition plus has the button on the wheel and Bolero but ir was a $50 dealer option to have voice commands. Mind you, it's not that great on my Columbus. ... (119,094 views, 1,170 replies)
New Post
Chocolate_Bear
Yesterday 09:28 PM
 Tiguan Modifications
Yeah done that a few times. Sometimes I ended up with unique sound from my car vs. others. Tiguan 162tsi rline (May 2017) - NSW, Northern Beaches (181 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Scratchyratface
Yesterday 08:37 PM
 4 x Scirocco Talladega's for sale
Set of 4 Talladega's from my old Scirocco available, come with original locking wheel nuts and VW centre caps. Only some slight damage. ... (56 views, 0 replies)
New Post
skid plate
Yesterday 08:24 PM
 Hello All - Researching DIY 118 TSI engine rebuild
Agreed and good luck. If it's not your daily, it's well worth the experience and frustration. Haven't done a TSI, but I've done a 1.8T and VR6. LABEL EVERY CONNECTOR. Of course parts and... (47 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
CrusadeR
Yesterday 08:16 PM
 Garage clear out - MK6 GTI bits
Have a few parts from a 2010 MK6 Golf GTI for sale: 1. SPM Lowering Springs - Used approx 30,000km - $100... (51 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mitchh
Yesterday 07:38 PM
 1.2 lt engine downgrade
Give these guys a call Home - German Auto Repairs Adelaide (501 views, 15 replies)
New Post
rc_vRS
Yesterday 07:18 PM
 Columbus Navigation Voice Input
I hardly use them either for phone etc but I found the Nav input useful and not too bad, except that in the final stage of choosing the address it doesn't work. (65 views, 2 replies)
New Post
LibraR
Yesterday 07:15 PM
 Social Drive Days in SE Qld
Ok shorter route it will be. 😀 (2,736 views, 66 replies)
New Post
Speed
Yesterday 06:52 PM
 MK3 Gearbox - 020 5 speed
Gearbox was sold to me over a month ago. Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk (225 views, 4 replies)
New Post
HPRS230
Yesterday 06:30 PM
 SG-TP-AB RS230 - Timeline
2nd Happy Laps done with a Facebook group, N.S.L.H. Also meet up with a 220 sedan (Apr tune) and Golf R with a JB4 for general Practice session. Going to look in to what is needed to run in... (4,809 views, 90 replies)
New Thread
hoi polloi
Yesterday 06:11 PM
 Mk6 TDI Shifter removal (T-Bar type)
Hi Everyone, I need to remove the shifter & boot from my Golf Mk6 TDI. Have found many instances of people removing the GTI / round type with the trigger-type button at the front but mine's a... (36 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mk1sleeper
Yesterday 05:45 PM
 Saving the Swallowtail
Well I had good and a bad day on Friday! Lets start with the bad; 1 - I called my mate John to tee up today's repair session, and he is snowed under with insurance quotes for hail damage, so the... (882 views, 22 replies)
New Post
Gladbach
Yesterday 05:06 PM
 Vehicle damage pre-delivery / delivery inspections
To be fair, VW Australia really wanted the 176TDI in Australia but it was VW global who refused because they were concerned about the climate. Still, I've found both the dealerships and VW... (6,566 views, 100 replies)
New Post
vicvic
Yesterday 04:45 PM
 wiring diagrams
Thanks problem solved, replaced the ignition switch, pulled the old one apart and boy the switch contact area is very small. (177 views, 4 replies)
New Post
kw0n3k
Yesterday 04:40 PM
 DAB+ Radio
AFAIK, to enable DAB+ on the Columbus system requires a module and another antenna. Few places like VW Central can do it for you for around $300ish. (300 views, 8 replies)
New Post
T_BONES
Yesterday 04:08 PM
 What did you do to your Octavia today?
Ahh ok, that's really good to know. That's some quick delivery! I just need more money in my skoda slush fund first lol. Your's is going to sit nice and flat through corners when the lowered springs... (91,864 views, 918 replies)
New Post
Bryn23
 Fitting seats from a 2016 T6 multivan into a 2007 T5 transporter
I can't see any reason, why the mountings would be any different, the T6 is very similar to the T5 in regards to fittings. The only issue, is if it is legal in NSW to fit a swivel base seat onto a... (63 views, 1 replies)
New Post
mumfy1973
 Trying to Find
im after the plastic chromed button that allows you to move gear shift on my automatic 6 speed jetta mk5 (174 views, 2 replies)
New Post
nickd
Yesterday 03:16 PM
 Superb Sportline
The dragon green looks awesome... (274 views, 8 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 02:22 PM
 Mercedes GLC250 - Definitive Sydney Opti-Coat Spray Gun Permanent Paint Protection
Mercedes GLC250 Selenite Grey - Definitive Sydney Opti-Coat Spray Gun Permanent Paint Protection Treatment ... (28 views, 0 replies)
| |