subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Mtech
Today 09:23 PM
 Vw 172 GTI
Have you checked the warm up regulator,remove fuel lines check for blockage.measure resistance 16....22ohm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (2,787 views, 59 replies)
New Post
BLKMKV
Today 08:46 PM
 vRS Register
Hi all, new RS230 Wagon i picked up today, moon white, tech pack, roof, towbar. I'm liking it a lot so far, was fun on the 3hr drive home.. (58,234 views, 112 replies)
New Post
Sunny43.5
Today 08:39 PM
 Code Readers
This unit was around $540 so the guy tells me , not cheap by my standards . I have sent an email to Actron not sure if they will help .The software for the device is up to date as I checked the... (41 views, 2 replies)
New Post
bestyjny
Today 08:34 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Ok, so here are few from me :) All tested and working. I dropped those from NZ_GolfR to avoid duplicating. - LED lights in door mirrors light, even in close: Modules 42 and 52 -> Coding ->... (6,259 views, 96 replies)
New Post
ojono
Today 08:15 PM
 hello from vic
Hahaha plans are on the way for that next year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (138 views, 15 replies)
New Post
gldgti
Today 07:58 PM
 Let the Tinkering get Abominable.
Haha. You got done by yourself again :-) Laugh at future me when I buy a set of injector nozzles... (7,697 views, 60 replies)
New Post
ball
Today 07:48 PM
 1.6 BGU Idling problems when warm - diagnostic help?
The spark plugs I got out were just really old. Gap was 1.5-1.6mm instead of the specified 0.9-1.0. Replaced and had a quick run - no misfire counts. I'll find out if its truly fixed next time I have... (228 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
PWittyCore
Today 07:42 PM
 New Amarok owner
Hi all, my names Peter, im a sparky working in the domestic and farming fields. I've bought an amarok single cab chassis core and thrown a custom built back on it. Found the forums while looking... (19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mtech
Today 07:14 PM
 Bora issues
Happy to help you out as I have a scan tool and access to a workshop in lynbrook over weekends if you interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (76 views, 3 replies)
New Post
beale187
Today 06:58 PM
 Need help from a 4mo owner
28660286612866228663 (103 views, 5 replies)
New Post
bestyjny
Today 06:42 PM
 A guide to enable EU specific features for AU Spec Tiguans
Guys, those two systems are separate and works in co-operative. Lane Assist (LA) is a system which detect lines on road and if you unintentionally aproach to lane, system will notify you. ... (3,080 views, 83 replies)
New Thread
Tonz Magonz
Today 05:43 PM
 Splitbus with Mk 5 R32 Coolant sensor questions...
Hi all, Still progressing with SplitR32 bus to be ready for Vits in Albury this year and was wondering if someone could help with some advice. I require the 2 pin coolant temp sensor normally... (36 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
stellio78
Today 04:57 PM
 WTB: Burger Motorsports JB4
If anyone has one they want to sell suitable for the 2.0L engine let me know. I'm located in Sydney 2224. Thanks. (30 views, 0 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 04:55 PM
 Hello from Sydney
There are plenty of accessories available, unfortunately the most comprehensive collections are in Europe. Try superskoda and also check out the briskoda forums as there are plenty of Skoda owners... (78 views, 3 replies)
New Post
mattyf83
Today 04:39 PM
 New Nav map available in Skoda update portal
This made be a silly questions, but do the map updates do anything other than add new streets etc... Do the maps look any different? I have a MY16, Build 12/15 Superb and want to update but not... (12,094 views, 158 replies)
New Post
Kesh
Today 03:55 PM
 Kesh's 77tsi Build Thread / Worklog
Also got a muffler delete and a conservative tune put on the car yesterday, has made a very sizeable difference to every day driving. 0-100 speeds were down from 11 seconds to 9.7 or so. Same... (496 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Eyes24
Today 03:35 PM
 Anyone looking to buy new Vw Tiguan RLINE in vic
Pm me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (787 views, 25 replies)
New Post
ScotRok
Today 02:33 PM
 Radiator leaking GTI
Ha! I use only Autoglym products have done for over twenty years now. My Amarok looks as good as the day I picked it up. (199 views, 7 replies)
New Post
daniel123
Today 02:19 PM
 2016 Golf R Wagon Wolfsburg Edition for sale
Bump, still available All serious offers considered. Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk (624 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 01:01 PM
 Reverse gear in DSG
Its like this You cruise up to the lights slowing down The box senses that and sets the clutches to drop into a lower gear . The lights change before you stop so you hit the loud pedal Oh... (121 views, 2 replies)
| |