subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
louis19
Today 11:32 AM
 Louis19's Build Thread
Amen! The other two solution to resolving the issue weren't great, so it's very handy Gav had one sitting around. "Never throw anything away ever" - Gavin Walsh :D (40,974 views, 290 replies)
New Post
vraptor
Today 11:03 AM
 TDI tune recommendations (DPF delete)
Hmm thanks for the information, I see he has done some work with DPF's on a few cars. I am a bit unsure on a lesser known tune. I am currently trying to work out the differences between an... (66 views, 2 replies)
New Post
RUFNIT
Today 11:01 AM
 Headlight Protectors for Polo?
+1 on the clear wrap!!! (91 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Suffolk
Today 10:56 AM
 Clicking noise?
Iíve got a 4 motion so itís too hard to do it yourself. You need to remove the driveshaft in order to get to the turbo. Unless you have a hoist, get someone else todo it. (60 views, 5 replies)
New Post
spacemannz
Today 10:20 AM
 Traffic Jam Assist
Thanks! I donít mean to rub anybodyís nose in it 😂 Happy for someone in Sydney to drop by and scan the settings if thatís helpful, but I think the AU MY18 scans may already be on this thread. (24,029 views, 416 replies)
New Thread
haku
Today 09:57 AM
 Hello!
Just got myself a 2015 Golf 103TSI Highline. This forum was a factor why I have chosen to purchase a Golf as I know there's a community I could turn to if I need help. Looking forward to learn more... (17 views, 0 replies)
New Post
VW Convert
Today 08:48 AM
 Hoping to Join the Eos Family Soon
Nice, I'm partial to that colour, just trying to remember the name........is it Midnight Blue? Not many of us Eos owners on here these days, I find this forum great for VW information in general... (92 views, 4 replies)
New Post
MatC
Today 08:25 AM
 Where did you get your OBD11 from?
Delete 10char (435 views, 10 replies)
New Post
wingzee
Today 07:11 AM
 MK3 Exhaust - RS
How much does it costs installed? (4,297 views, 52 replies)
New Thread
Evo*
Today 06:33 AM
 Polo 6C GTI Radio Fascia Trim available for 8" Display?
Looking into a retrofit MIB with CarPlay. does the polo 6c gti have a part number or is even a part available for the Fascia Trim for the 8" Display? if not I can just purchase the brains and use... (35 views, 0 replies)
New Post
NZ_GolfR
Today 05:15 AM
 ABT Tune 213kW
No, they are talking about the 162kw (220ps) TSI engine which is the same engine and turbo as what is in the Golf GTI which can easily handle an extra 70kw without any hardware changes. The gear... (552 views, 12 replies)
New Post
dubster
Today 12:21 AM
 Lots of mk1 parts..
not too far then .... are you chasing any bits for your swallowtail..?? (292 views, 10 replies)
New Post
Retch
Yesterday 10:01 PM
 Pin code missing - VCDS?
Thanks for all those replies! I will see if the Pin comes with the head unit, but that has given me peace of mind that there is a backup plan. (78 views, 4 replies)
New Post
DannyBoy
Yesterday 09:51 PM
 Interchangeable parts for a VW tiguan - 2009 TSI
Rebuild the alternator. Make sure you have clean surface near your water pump and theres no oil leaking onto the seal (which causes the main failure). Make sure to install that water pump properly... (99 views, 6 replies)
New Post
DannyBoy
Yesterday 09:40 PM
 2012 Tiguan 132TSI Stage 1 Upgrade Help
After taking a number of logs, I've come to the conclusion that this is may indeed be tune related. From what I can see, giving the car full throttle around 2K revs in 2nd, 3rd, or 4th gear (manual... (165 views, 5 replies)
New Thread
Willis
Yesterday 09:17 PM
 Golf Comfortline Bluetooth issues if anyone can help much appreciated
Hi I hope someone can help me. I have a Golf Mk 6 comfortline which has a kufatec fiscon Bluetooth fitted. However two days ago it disappeared from my system, on my mobile it says it is... (34 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
Willis
Yesterday 09:13 PM
 Golf Mk6 Customline
Hi All Yes a newbie Golf with a few issues but love the car. Willis (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Justice
Yesterday 09:08 PM
 Have I received Lemon Tiguan 132T or again DSG old problems continue with Volkswagen?
Koff I have an hearing impairment myself due to my many years of working in heavy engineering industry and to me the noise is pretty clear in the sound recording. Maybe that is the the reason why... (3,592 views, 34 replies)
New Thread
Willis
Yesterday 09:07 PM
 Golf Mk6 Customline Bluetooth issues
Hi I hope someone can help me. I have a Golf Mk 6 comfortline which has a kufatec fiscon Bluetooth fitted. However two days ago it disappeared from my system, on my mobile it says it is... (38 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
icabod
Yesterday 08:41 PM
 Hello
Just introducing myself to newbies corner. (22 views, 0 replies)
| |