subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Dan_3MPS
Today 05:21 PM
 Mk2 Tiguan VCDS Tweaks
Have tried a few of the tweaks here, thanks to all for researching and sharing. Used VCDS to change everything. My thoughts/results: Traffic Reports/TMC - Couldn't get it to work. Might have done... (84,859 views, 429 replies)
New Post
WallySimmonds
Today 04:29 PM
 Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread
Thanks MP2811. Trying to get as many informed positions as possible and it seems like the sensible decision is the 7.5 R. I've been pretty pleased with my current Golf for the most part - part of... (913,932 views, 4,287 replies)
New Post
Storm Trooper
Today 04:28 PM
 Wolfsburg Edition Golf R
Yeah to be honest, when I picked up my Wolfy I made a deal with myself that I will baby it until about 1400km. That changed after day 2 or 3 after picking it up. I have pushed it quite a bit. I don't... (117,053 views, 1,198 replies)
New Post
zzc2010
Today 04:04 PM
 Wireless QI Charging on Passat 206TSI MY18
No wireless charging offered yet. The symbol is for phone box. It enhance your mobile signal. I canít even put my iPhone X in. Itís too small. (21 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Skerz2001
Today 03:56 PM
 Greetings To The VWWatercooled Community
Been away for a while, but happy to be back. Got rid of my R36 about 3 years ago and just picked up a new 206TSI Wagon. Looking forward to catching up on all things Passat. (14 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Mr T.
Today 03:56 PM
 Multimedia unit - Radio station logos and album art
Hi all, I’ve spent some time creating graphics for my Discover Pro. I decided to design them after I realised that resetting to get my profile sorted I lost all the radio station logos. The... (44,829 views, 64 replies)
New Thread
Tiprok
Today 03:55 PM
 Hello from Sydney
Just a quick hello from Kellyville, newbie to this forum but have had several VW over the years, a 1980 mk1 golf gti back when I lived in London as a young bloke. Currently have a Amarok for my work.... (14 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
xcal_au
Today 03:45 PM
 Help Identifying T5 Transporter Part
Hi Guys, I am wondering if anyone can help me out by identifying what the following part is ? I found it under my T5 Transporter Runner 2012 recently. It was found underneath the spare wheel at... (25 views, 0 replies)
New Post
bym007
Today 03:05 PM
 Broken Front Bumper Plastic Grill
Picture of the damage 33278 (30 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
bym007
Today 02:53 PM
 Howdy from Melbourne
G'day all fine folks, We have moved to Melbourne last month from abroad and last week I purchased a MY17 Polo Trendline Auto in Deep Black. Car pictures to follow shortly! See you all around. (16 views, 0 replies)
New Thread
hannahgirl
Today 02:39 PM
 Greetings from Brisbane, Australia
Hi, new to the group! I own a 2015 Polo GTI 6C. Few mods include wagner intercooler, milltek turboback exhaust, stage 2 tune with harding performance, rear whiteline sway bar, VWR lowering springs... (19 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Johnbu
Today 02:38 PM
 Copper sump plug crush washers
I've now gone back to OEM sump plug. Used the ECS sump plug for a couple of years, changed the oil last week and used a new washer ECS provided (found them) and leaks overnight. After hand... (1,112 views, 18 replies)
New Post
dubster99
Today 01:48 PM
 New ride (not for the feint hearted)
Under 500 is great if the value is there! Whats the mileage like? Check out my thread man, I've done the conversion. Fairly simple but I was noob and rushed it. Ended up making a few mistake but Im... (222 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Kachingg
Today 01:29 PM
 Greetings from Liverpool England
G'day mate Welcome aboard (34 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Rooboy
Today 12:56 PM
 Hydro Dipping
Looks good Kachingg:bling: (42 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Mk R
Today 12:05 PM
 118TSI Forged Piston Engine Rebuild
The plasma coating can be re applied after a re-bore. I know there are folks in the UK that offer this service... Plasma coatings provide a robust solution to managing friction for cylinder bores... (10,693 views, 64 replies)
New Post
Dutch77
Today 11:07 AM
 Blackmail or just plain cheek .
Damn those pesky businesses trying to turn a profit. (50 views, 1 replies)
New Post
DV52
Today 10:45 AM
 How To Use Your Polo's 'Midline' MFD
bonbigirl: Hi - yes, getting-back the digital display on the MFD can be tricky. It's all explained on page 22 of your manual. ... (12,638 views, 13 replies)
New Post
Kachingg
Today 10:27 AM
 What Accessories are you buying for your MK7 Golf?
Hydro dipped engine bay parts 33277 (140,481 views, 406 replies)
New Post
Grugly
Today 10:20 AM
 Discover Pro 9.2" - does it warn you if you're over the posted speed limit?
Waze also runs on Android auto so you can have it displayed on your centre dash 👍 (2,592 views, 23 replies)
| |