subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 10:23 PM
 Do you use auto hold ?
Personally I have no problem with autohold activated re-starting either with the foot or the steering wheel button (if acc activated) but prefer the wheel button. (50 views, 4 replies)
New Thread
beausuf
Yesterday 10:22 PM
 MK1 Cabriolet - Cooling problems
Hey guys, Posting on behalf of my brother, in short coolant is not flowing and fans are not kicking in therefore it's getting too hot... - New thermostat, housing and seals - Flushed... (18 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Wynnston
Yesterday 10:14 PM
 VCDS Tweaks
Check to make sure it's not thrown any codes. Sometimes you need to clear codes before trying to access it. (5,685 views, 71 replies)
New Post
smarty
Yesterday 10:14 PM
 Traffic Jam Assist
Same as me, software version 231, I just did a scan of mine with obd11 For some reason though, it thinks it's the older 2011 r line and I can't change it (in the info bit / picture of the older... (9,150 views, 145 replies)
New Post
Wynnston
Yesterday 10:13 PM
 Wind Noise Issues
Yep, you're certainly right on that one. (257 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Yesterday 09:52 PM
 HELP!!! Car Damaged at Dealer While Servicing!!!!
Refuse to buy the repairs, it is your choice. If they consider it a safety issue they note it on the paperwork and you acknowledge it. (220 views, 6 replies)
New Post
Shannon Richards
Yesterday 09:50 PM
 piston issues with my 2013 golf
Thank mate, firstly who is John Cadogan?? and secondly what is OP?? (232 views, 12 replies)
New Post
Mattlock
Yesterday 09:24 PM
 The Official "I have ordered/received my new MK7 Golf" Thread
The holes were quite a bit too big. I just used a tiny dot of superglue behind each one to hold them in place rather than building up the plugs. They've been in place for over 6-7 months without any... (433,530 views, 2,007 replies)
New Post
Notso Swift
Yesterday 09:11 PM
 MK5 GTI Race Car
Wakefield not SMSP, Brakes supposedly went but it was being greedy with the T1 curb that flipped it over From Blendline Incredibly Violent Roll Volkswagen Golf Production Touring Car - YouTube (2,036 views, 23 replies)
New Thread
slin
Yesterday 09:07 PM
 Introducing slin
Hi there, been lurking around for a while and getting pretty excited to announce the arrival of my new baby Woolfie! It has arrived today !!! Going to visit it in a couple of weeks time when... (21 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Notso Swift
Yesterday 09:07 PM
 Repair Labour time. Reasonable?
IF the mechanic is part of your states Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC for us, I guess it is the QACC) then ther is a book with recommended time Those times tend to be longer than the could be... (111 views, 4 replies)
New Post
feenix74
Yesterday 09:02 PM
 CHINESE TYRES vs BRAND NAME
The HiFly HF201 (185/60 R14) tires on my Vento were put on by my brother's mechanic for the ferry trip back from Melbourne (the two front tires were balded and age expired when I purchased the car... (822 views, 27 replies)
New Post
DreamensioN
Yesterday 08:25 PM
 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread
Ah geez...see that's sooo borderline for me. Fully loaded Superb Sportline (5yr warranty) vs fully loaded Arteon (3yr warranty). I'd get the corporate discount on the Arteon which should knock it... (4,919 views, 53 replies)
New Thread
Adamzz
Yesterday 08:24 PM
 wtb mk5 gti cat back exhaust 3inch
Hi just after an exhaust for a mk 5 gti golf catback system, not fussed if it is a if it has no muffles or has a muffle. (20 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Adamzz
Yesterday 08:14 PM
 Mk3 vr6 front callipers and engine bay loom
Have pmed you about this (84 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Foxpuppet
Yesterday 08:13 PM
 Foxpuppets Passat Alltrack B7
Yeah could pretty much do that right now if only my 16" steel wheels from my T5 were able to fit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (2,057 views, 35 replies)
New Post
MadWorm
Yesterday 06:52 PM
 Traffic Jam Assist
My dealer informed me in an email a few days ago all MY18 Golfs in Australia will have TJA. (3,758 views, 38 replies)
New Thread
Novski
Yesterday 06:36 PM
 Long time lurker, first time GTI owner
Diving into the world of GTI' after being a long time lurker (26 views, 0 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 06:35 PM
 Photo Bucket
So if they're going to go bust who's going to throw money at them anyway? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (1,493 views, 38 replies)
New Post
Bryn23
Yesterday 05:45 PM
 Harold - the T25 van (1.8T content)
Yeah Sunny is on the ball, Webasto are the big brand of air heaters, Im looking at the Webasto: Recreational vehicles heating solutions: Air Top It is slightly different to the parking heater... (920 views, 24 replies)
| |