subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Gravs
Today 09:12 AM
 Social Drive Days in SE Qld
Gates open at 5.30pm, runs commence at 6.00pm. Don't forget helmet with Australian standard sticker and long pants and sleeves if you want to run. Willowbank Raceway - Race Ya Mate (11,022 views, 209 replies)
New Post
GeorgeMK1
Today 08:51 AM
 Harold - the T25 van (1.8T content)
Thanks everyone :) :) Not quite all the gremlins, but enough for him to run efficiently at the moment. Yep had to get larger tyres/rims to get the gear ratio a bit better, its also a lot more... (7,427 views, 158 replies)
New Post
Yogi72
Today 08:42 AM
 Installing a light bar or driving lights
So finally got around to fitting my light bar on the weekend. Very happy with the finished product. Only took a few hours to complete. Removed the bumper (about 30-40 mins) , fit the light bar and... (1,719 views, 34 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 08:42 AM
 How to Hardwire a dashcam in Mk3 Octy, in 50 easy steps
When I did mine it took an hour and I solder all joints and its 3 years since install and no problems so far. Yes you must start at the bottom and work up. I never removed the A pillar trim, I used... (131 views, 3 replies)
New Post
Vexed
Today 08:28 AM
 Rental Cars
Nice... I remember I used to get Passat wagon from Europcar all the time. Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk (72 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Chuck
Today 08:26 AM
 2018 Polo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk7wny6QXN0 great review any idea when VW Aus will be taking orders? (1,373 views, 19 replies)
New Post
syncro91
Today 07:56 AM
 Multivan Camper Conversion
Hey Bryn - glad you saw it there and thanks for the encouragement! We had one Multivan owner select VanEssa based on the 'Made in Germany' tag (in addition to the concept of the practicality of the... (2,916 views, 13 replies)
New Post
whichonetoget
Today 07:12 AM
 Replacing RNS 510 with RCD 330+
Will I require an updated CAN Gateway to fit into a MK5 Golf to prevent battery drain? (34,580 views, 251 replies)
New Post
prh1973
Today 05:05 AM
 Lakeside Raceway Brekkie and Laps Saturday - February 10 2018
Spinifex this event is only open to forum members at the moment. If we struggle to get numbers then I will open it up to other people. Cheers Paul Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (190 views, 8 replies)
New Post
R36VW
Today 03:22 AM
 Custom Android Tablet integration w/ RNS510 Way better than Android Auto or Car Play!
Well.... After fiddling with chromecast and wireless hotspots with all the different media player and server solutions... I've come back to JRiver Media Center 23 for Pi running on my battery... (390 views, 7 replies)
New Post
Ainer
Today 12:57 AM
 KESSY (only entry) installation to B8 Variant
2 (for front and rear doors) inner and 1 (for rear lid) outer aerials detects the key i assume. I think that every door handle has own antenna for detecting the key, but not sure. 2015 Volkswagen... (101 views, 3 replies)
New Post
llanfachreth
Yesterday 10:40 PM
 Wolfsburg Edition Golf R
Me too. Same spec, same boat :) (83,204 views, 850 replies)
New Post
tigger73
Yesterday 10:36 PM
 09 3CC 3.6 DSG fart
2 things that create the DSG fart is the exhaust system and shift speed of the DSG gearbox. Ideally you need to do both. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (53 views, 1 replies)
New Thread
Kiels3927
Yesterday 10:30 PM
 Too much information
How do I restrict a search to one (or perhaps 2) forums & stop it from looking up everything? (38 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Dubstein
Yesterday 10:29 PM
 CAIRNS - Volkswagen MK3 Golf GL - Wrecking - Parting Out
Sorry for the late reply, how about $20 a piece? Text/ring - 0470211382 (124 views, 4 replies)
New Post
Passat my07
Yesterday 08:21 PM
 Haldex service
Thanks for the info. (61 views, 2 replies)
New Post
sombob
Yesterday 07:30 PM
 Hi new
Thanks fixed that one on my advert Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk (93 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Yesterday 07:16 PM
 Crap radio reception in 2015 Tig
DAB will be worse I have a Dab home radio and it wont work much past Bribie going north (40mins out of Brissy CBD) so I doubt it will work much except right in the cities and it seems to be very... (66 views, 2 replies)
New Post
BigAnt
Yesterday 07:01 PM
 MK7 Workshop manuals
Cheers (96 views, 2 replies)
New Thread
Definitive Car Detailing
Yesterday 06:33 PM
 Toyota Hilux SR4 - Definitive Sydney 4 Layers Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection
Toyota Hilux Graphite Grey Definitive Sydney Paint Gloss Enhancement and Protection Treatment by Frank. 1-Stage Paint Correction included, DCD Spray Gun 4 Layers + Infra Red Curing $1,345. ... (24 views, 0 replies)
| |