subscribed threads only
Play  Pause

Event By Thread/Post Forum
New Post
Umai Naa!!
Today 09:46 PM
 Rotor Sizes
Are those prices including GST? (1,193 views, 29 replies)
New Post
Umai Naa!!
Today 09:43 PM
 First Service - tips?
Goodwill is not a one-size-fits-all. Many factors are taken into consideration. What the fault is, is just one of them. (206 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
s900t8v
Today 08:17 PM
 sloppy 6spd gearstick/shifter
hey peeps so my newly acquired 08 jetta gearbox needed a replacement 5th /6th gear shift fork - I dropped the end plate and replaced it today. I adjusted the cables with the selector... (22 views, 0 replies)
New Post
doc_777
Today 07:29 PM
 Map updates
Just thought I’d let y’all know - looks like DiscoverCare is up and running for those of us who use it. (4,631 views, 63 replies)
New Post
AndrewEsno
Today 07:01 PM
 Daylight Saving Time ?
i have my car to set time via GPS. But when i travel from Victoria across to South Australia the time zone doesnt update? Is that normal? (687 views, 13 replies)
New Post
wudy
Today 06:12 PM
 RDC330+ in my Tiggy
Jackafrica, does that support a reverse camera if you decide to install one at a later date? (517 views, 10 replies)
New Thread
 JCW MINI Cooper S - Definitive Sydney Gloss Enhancement Paint Protection Treatment
JCW MINI Cooper S British Racing Green Definitive Sydney Paint Gloss Enhancement and Protection Treatment by Frank. 1-Stage Paint Correction included, DCD Spray Gun 4 Layers + Infra Red Curing... (23 views, 0 replies)
New Post
s900t8v
Today 05:41 PM
 2008 jetta sedan 6spd manual gearbox problem (5th gear broken)
33841 33842 righteo guys I removed the battery and battery housing then removed the L) hand engine mount bolts with a jack to support the transmission. I then lowered the transmission down... (176 views, 5 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 03:27 PM
 Alarm Passat B7
Most of us are in Australia so probably not (543 views, 2 replies)
New Post
Hillbilly
Today 03:25 PM
 Wheel spacers??
Buy some wheels with the correct offset to do what you want Far safer and legal as well Just because some have been doing it for years doesnt make it right either (171 views, 8 replies)
New Post
Wynnston
Today 02:47 PM
 New Passat 206TSI R-Line
Yeah, I leave it turned off when I am in the city. It's useful on long country drives (I do a lot). (105,893 views, 669 replies)
New Post
kamold
Today 01:15 PM
 Driving Lights
The headlights in your car have 2 sets of controllers... The instrument stalk sends a CAN signal to the FCM (fernleicht control module) at address 4B which in turn is the master controller for 2 LCM... (89 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Sirocco20348
Today 01:01 PM
 Brighter headlights for Bora?
I have Phillips extreme vision. They are good, but not mind blowing good like Xenon. If you can upgrade to projectors and then install a Xenon kit, problem solved. I had a kit installed in... (358 views, 11 replies)
New Thread
Sirocco20348
Today 12:48 PM
 Exhaust smell, down on power...
Hey guys, I've reached another milestone problem. I have two symptoms to work from. Exhaust smell when driving, also I am down on power at WOT. The higher the gear the more noticible the power... (61 views, 0 replies)
New Post
Sirocco20348
Today 12:23 PM
 Clamp for silicone TIP
I have bad memories of the tip install. I also used a solid work gear but with better success. I was experiencing what you are describing but it was because the silicon and turbo was slightly... (128 views, 1 replies)
New Post
Ozsko
Today 12:18 PM
 Light Bar
Troubles in paradise http://www.vwwatercooled.co m.au/forums/f78/driving-lights-122816.html#post1262 244 (3,330 views, 42 replies)
New Post
DreamensioN
Today 11:56 AM
 2018MY Arteon Discussion Thread
Congratulations on the purchase!! They're a fantastic car. (31,515 views, 374 replies)
New Post
FarQ
Today 11:51 AM
 VCDS Tweaks
on the passat alltrack wolfy i think you need to change to this setting: ‘AFS, FLA, BCM-Fernlicht' as mine was previously 'AFS, BCM-Fernlicht'. It seems it recognizes the LED headlgihts as... (30,031 views, 188 replies)
New Post
Tinhillterror
Today 11:32 AM
 Mk7 Golf R Discussion Thread
They definitely discount Wolfsburgs, I got a Wagon for $62K and saw another go for a bit less. My local dealer was telling me they wouldn’t go less than $66K, and then a month or so later they sold... (937,527 views, 4,344 replies)
New Post
AndrewEsno
Today 11:27 AM
 Mk7.5 Golf - News and Discussion Thread
Regarding traffic it is not enabled but I have enabled it via OBD eleven Also the inner brake lights I have not been able to code to come on with the outer lights I have a 7.5 highline fully... (191,260 views, 1,021 replies)
| |