Thread: German Auto Display - Sunday 21st September

Users Country Flag

German Auto Display - Sunday 21st September

Event Details

Shannons German Auto Display 2014 will be at Patrick White Lawns, Parkes ACT on Sunday 21 September.

A wet weather location is the Treasury carpark nearby.

Show is generally open from 8 - 3. Clubs should liaise with their relevant members to confirm arrival times.

All entrants cars are to have a drip tray, regardless of engine condition!

Food and drink on sale at the event.
    The show is only a short walk from Floriade (over the Commonwealth Ave bridge) in case any families wish to visit during the day.

Free entry for public, although donations are gratefully accepted for the charity.
    Entrants should check with their individual clubs on entrants fees and requirements to show their car.

A club site plan will posted here when available, please ensure each club uses the correct entry.

Entrants from 8.00am, Marshals will direct you to a position.

Entrants fee – all cars being displayed - $5, to be collected as you arrive.
    All entrants are to register at the VW tent immediately upon arrival.

If it has an engine or heartbeat it's going to cost you. | Refer a Friend - AussieBroadband $50 Credit

Users Country Flag
    I've seen a few different prices for entry, some say $5 and others say $15? also whats the rules with the drip tray? don't want to bring a piece of cardboard or something and they say it's not good enough
    01 MKIV GTI ME7 converted hybrid k04
    08 MKV GTI Daily driver duties
    I have serious VAG issues.

last time, a piece of cardboard was okay. That's what I'm going to take anyway.

Users Country Flag

Sorry, as a MK2 owner I have higher standards. My drip tray will be made from a R32 bonnet, they're pretty common.